•♡Face claim and facts abt Y/n♡•

°Face claim°

Yiyei Isabella (she is a Chinese model)

In future I maybe take some other random ulzzang girls pics from Pinterest.

U can imagine anyone or urself as a faice claim too! It's ur choice!
____________________________________

ΔFacts about y/nΔ

Y/n's hobbies:She likes to read,eat,sleep,Hanging out alone, She loves travelling alot!,and did I forget to say that she LOVES eating food?

Y/n loves to cuddle something while sleeping (just like tae)

♥ Her favourite flavour is chocolate.

♥ When she was small she used to go to learn ballet with one of her brothers Jimin.

♥ She loves and supports her brothers alot! And same goes with her brothers...

♥ Her fandoms main colour is rose gold and ocean blue.

♥ Her favourite colour is purple and black! She loves rainbows 🌈.

♥ She likes to wear baggy clothes but stopped wearing them after she was bullied for wearing them.

♥ She HATES doing exercises. She does it bcoz her manager tells her to do.

♥ She always gets babied in company bcoz she is the only girl in the company.

♥ She really loves it when her brothers gets protective towards her in award shows. (do u all want a chapter for this one?)

♥ She debuted on 1st April 2016. She was 17.

She is getting really famous in foreign countries.

♥ She came on 1st no. in 'top 100 most beautiful woman in the world' for continuous 3 yrs (2018,2019 and 2020).

♥ She has never been in a relationship before (ofc bcoz of her overprotective brothers😌)

.................................................................