•♡More facts about Y/n♡•

Get to know more abt y/n here!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

•Y/n is good at sports but only in some games. It depends on which type of game it is.

•She is really good at volleyball,badminton and dodgeball.

•She hates cockroaches. She just finds them creepy.

•If she wasn't an Idol she probably would be a doctor or nurse becoz she loves to help and ppl.

•Y/n has deep dimples same as joon.

•She loves to wear accessories like some chokers,earrings and rings.

•She loves sport shoes.

•She hates raw coriander leaves but can drink the juice of coriander leaves.

•Her fav food: Actually she eats everything but can sometimes get picky eater so it depends.

•She loves to make dance covers and song covers alot.

•In K-pop industry She is bestfreinds with: Blackpink's Lisa,Twice's Tzuyu,Itzy's ryujin,Exo's Baekhyun and Got7's BamBam...

•She is an introvert but if u get to know her she'll be a whole different person and a total sweetheart.

•She loves pranking her brothers by telling them that she has a boyfriend or She is dating someone.

•She really loves at how her brothers always becomes overprotective of her near other boys.

•She hates dying her hair and loves her natural colour hair so she rarely changes her hair colour for albums.

•She loves to watch the night sky. She feels really relaxed and relieved while watching the night sky and having a cup of hot chocolate.

•She has auditioned in Yg and Jyp before but they rejected her.

•She loves to play piano and guitar whenever she is free from her schedule.

•She was declared as Dior and Gucci's brand ambassador in 2020.

•Y/n's nose is really sensitive (just like kook) so she get's cold from strong perfume's fragrances.

•She is flexible as she had done gymnastics for 2-3 yrs in childhood.

•She is an average student in studies.
____________________________________