•♡First Win and Performance♡•

Ur fit for the award show with ofc hair and make up

Ur fit for the award show with ofc hair and make up...(if u don't like it u can imagine it urself)
.................................................................
Date: 28th April 2016

*Y/n's pov*

I was jumping around since I got the news that I got invited and nominated for 'Best New Female Soloist' award in MMA's.

It's after 2 days. On 30th April.
I got alot congratulations and greeting from lovelies and company.

*Time skip after 2 days*

(Y/n's pov)

Right now I'm in the car and I'm really nervous and excited at the same time.

My make up was done and my hair were also done getting styled by the hairstylist.

I'm gonna perform too so I'm pretty nervous.

Soon the car reached at the award show. The door was opened and I got out of the car after fixing my dress a little.

I heard alot of flashlights falling on me and some cheerings which were maybe coming from the fans.

I smiled and walked on the red carpet.

I bowed to all the reporters,camera mans etc and stand on the stage where they take photos.

I smiled and posed for the camera's and then bowed and again walked to the main stadium where the award show was held.

I got inside. I looked around just to see alot tables and seats arranged nicely.

I saw there were tags sticked to each table telling that this grp or person is gonna sit here.

I saw my name on one of the chairs. I sit there and look at other idols coming inside and going to their respective seats.

I bowed to all the idols who walked past me or sat around me.

I was nervous but tried to hide it and just sat there smiling.

Soon the anchors came and the award show started.

Oppas were also here but they were in the front row of chairs in a table as they r in a grp.

I was 3 seats behind them. With other soloist's.

*time skip to ur performance*

(still y/n's pov)

I came to back stage as it was my turn to perform.

As the lights turned off on the stage. I hurried to the centre and took my place.

I took a deep breath and started performing on my first song 'roller coaster'.

*u've worn the same clothes chungha has wore...imagine urself performing here*

As I finished my performance everyone clapped. I smiled and then the lights turned off.

I prepared and got ready for my second song 'through the night's and got on my position.

*just think palette song isn't there only through the night song is there*

*ur clothes for the second song performance*

I finished my performance and smiled at the crowd and bowed down and got off the stage.

And rushed backstage and wore my clothes for the award show.

Stylists fixed my make up and hair.

I then again go to my seat while bowing to all the Artists and take sit at my seat.

After sometime the award ceremony started.

'New best female soloist' nominees were shown and then the announcer of winner said...

My name...

Wait! MY NAME!!

I was just sitting at my seat dumbfounded trying to process everything.

But then got up and bowed to everyone trying not to jump too much and got on the stage squealing.

I bowed while taking the award. I was trying not to cry.

I took the mic and gave a small thank u speech and bowed down once again and got off the stage.
____________________________________