•♡Birthday V-live♡•

Ur fit for this chap(ignore the bucket hat if u want to)____________________________________Date: 23rd November 2016

____________________________________
Date: 23rd November 2016

*Y/n's pov*

I sipped onto my bubble tea as I read the comments and hearts blowing up as I just started a live to talk with lovelies.

I smiled at the camera placing the bubble tea on the side table and started adjusting my phone so that they can see me clearly and the decorations which were done around the room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment's:

Unnieee Happy 18th Birthday to u!💖

U look so cool even in an casual fit.

Waah Happy Birthday Y/n-ieee💜💜

Pls say something😭💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled while reading the comments.

"Thank youuuuu! I love u all tooo! I'm really happy todayyyyy! Woohoo! It's mah birthdayyy!"

The comments blew up once again telling me that I'm really cute.

I giggled and then slowly took out the small box which was kept underneath the table.

"Wht do u think there is inside this small box?"

I said wiggling my brows at the phone which was kept infront of me.

I read the comments. All were guessing random things.

I put it in front of me and then took scissors from the side tables drawer and started cutting the edges of it while humming a random song so it'll be easy to open the box.

I put the scissors away after cutting the box. I looked at the camera once again.

I slowly opened the box and showed them the pastry I bought for myself.

I smiled widely while reading the comments becoz they all were also drooling over my small cute pastry.

*the pastry* (choose whichever one u like coz I can't choose😭 both of them looks delicious)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment's:

Unnieee it looks soo tastyyyy~

I wish I was there with u so I could eat it with u😭😭

Unnie why didn't u buy the whole cake?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read the last comment and then started speaking...

"I didn't buy a whole cake bcoz first I'm the only onee here rn! Second I'm on a diet so I can't eat an whole cake even if I want to"

I said while pouting sadly at the end of my statement.

"Anyways now let's lit the candle and then wishhhh so I can eat this delicious pastryyy~"

I lit up the candle and showed the pastry to the lovelies. I made a wish and then blow the candles.

I saw alot of clapping emojis 👏 with cake and gift emojis spammed in the comments.

I laughed and then took a fork and take a small bite of my cake.

"It's delicious~ chef kiss"

I took another bite and then put the pastry aside and continued to talk with lovelies abt random things.
____________________________________