•♡Statistics♡•

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

◌⑅●Vocals 100% ◌⑅●

Y/n's vocals are really good! Her voice is really soothing and sweet! She has one of the best voices in the kpop industry! She can change her voice notes really nicely! Her high notes are also really shocking.
Her fans loves her voice alot when she hits that high notes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◌⑅●Rap 95%●⑅

Her rapping skills are also really good but she doesn't rap that much in her songs as she is insecure abt her voice while rapping. She thinks that her voice is only made for singing and not rapping so she doesn't rap that much. But when ever she raps she spits fire through her amazing rapping skills.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◌⑅●Dance 98%●⑅

As she learned ballet and other contemporary dance since childhood she can dance really well! In her trainee days she also learned pole dance and hip-hop coz she got interested in it after seeing some street dancers performing it on the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◌⑅●Visuals 100%●⑅

Y/n's face is natural! She has natural Bambi eyes, cute plump cherry pink lips, small cute button nose. She has a sharp jawline and some cute deep dimples with an hourglass body which every female out there wants!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◌⑅●Songwriting 88%●⑅

Y/n isn't that good in writing songs. She always takes another persons opinion before writing. If she has a good mood and got inspiration abt something she'll immediately write it down. One of her songs 'Breathe' was written,composed and produced by her only without getting any ones help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◌⑅●Duality 100%●⑅

Having 7 brothers who's duality changes faster than jin's rap,Y/n's duality is not a joke. Off stage she is a cute little puppy but when she is on the stage performing She turns in to an hot and smexy woman in a second!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◌⑅●Personality 90%●⑅

Y/n's personality is really sweet and good but being an introvert Doesnt help. But if she gets comfortable with the particular person then she'll talk freely non-stop. She is a kind and a very caring person. She would always be up for helping anyone and comforting them. She is also a huggable person so she loves to hug ppl alot (ofc with the ppl whom she is comfy with).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••