•♡Scandals and rumours abt y/n♡•

~Helloooooo!! How r u all?! Hope u all r doin fine! So first of all thanks alot for 10k+ viewsssssss!! Uwu! Thank chuuuuuuuu for ur support!!

____________________________________

❍ This chap is about the rumours and scandals in which y/n was involved from 2016-to the present!

......................................................

Not being enough talented:
(2016 april-september)

=This scandal was formed after the soloist was debuted in april.

=Y/n was accused of not being that talented and not good at singing,dancing etc...

=This scandal was immediately taken down by bighit but it still lasted long till september and the hate growed more and more.

=Nonetheless lovelies supported y/n and always fighted back with all the haters by giving savage comments and proving them wrong!

......................................................

Dating rumour: (late 2018-present)

=Y/n has gotten in alot of dating rumours since her debut but this was the longest dating rumour which is still going on.

=After the k-drama "My Id is gangnam beauty" was released y/n was captured by dispatch alot of times hanging out with Astro's Cha Eunwoo.

=This made the whole kpop industry go wild! And it made them more suspicious abt the possibilities of both of them dating as none of the companies of both the artists made an official statement.

=Some fans also say that they both r just friends and nothing more than that! But as uk the toxic fans?

......................................................

Siblings scandal: (2020)

= In 2020 dispatch revealed the biggest secret of y/n.

=This rumour was sparked up after spotting Bts and y/n at a restaurant together.

=All things were normal but when the pics of bts and y/n hugging and kissing each others cheeks were revealed both of the fandoms were literally out of places and made it trending and thats when the hate started!

=Soon bighit or hybe released an official statement saying that they all are siblings and ofc siblings doesnt date eachother.

=Y/n got more hate as the netizeins thought that she debuted because of her brothers and she took advantage of the fame and popularity of the boyband aka her brothers.

......................................................

____________________________________