One

"Bella please! What if something happens?!" Narcissa held her sisters arm tightly, preventing her from going into the school. The rest of the death eaters and Hogwartians had thought she left with her family. "Cissy, the dark lord won't let anything happen to me! Now. Let.Go!" Bellatrix growled. "Promise?" Narcissa asked. Bellatrix let out a long suffering sigh. "I promise," she said sarcastically. "Please!" Narcissa's grasp tightened. "Fine. I promise," she said sincerely. Narcissa paused a moment before hugging her sister. "Please don't go," she cried. "Cissy..." Bellatrix whispered. "Don't worry," she said comfortingly. "I'll be ok. Just go with Draco and Lucius, ok?" She said. "Ok," Narcissa nodded. Bellatrix wiped the tears off her cheeks. "I'll never leave you. Your my little sister," she smiled sweetly. A pure genuine smile. Not an insane one. A real one. Narcissa smiled back before letting Bellatrix go. Though she was supposed to go with her family, she watched from a distance. Before long, she was dueling Molly Weasley. "Narcissa," a hand was placed in her shoulder. She jumped and aimed her wand at the person. "Lucius... you scared me," she said. "We have to go!" He said quickly. "I'm not leaving without my sister," she said annoyed. Lucius's eyes widened when he looked behind her. She slowly turned her head just as a green light hit Bellatrix. Bellatrix fell backwards onto the table they were dueling on. Narcissa stayed silent, trying to comprehend what had just happened. "Narcissa... I'm so sorry...." Lucius said in a strained whisper. She shook her head lightly and cupped her hands over her mouth. "No. This isn't real," she whispered. "It is," Lucius tried to calm her down. "NO!" She screamed. He grabbed her arm before she ran to Bellatrix. "BELLA!" She screamed. "Let go!" She said to Lucius. "We have to go home," he said. "No!" She yelled. "Narcissa please!" His grip loosened a bit. "Let go!" She shouted. "NARCISSA SHES DEAD!" He screamed loosing his temper. Before he could apologize, she cried into his chest. "Narcissa I'm sorry I-" he started. "Just take me home," she said. "Please!" He'd never seen her this upset, not when her mother died, not when Andromeda left, not even when Draco became a death eater. They apparated to the manor door. "Mother thank Merlin your alright," Draco smiled. But it soon faded as he realized she had been crying. "What's wrong?" He asked quickly. She ignored him. Draco turned to his father as she had never ignored him before. Lucius waited until she had gone upstairs and closed the door to their room to tell Draco. "Draco... Bellatrix. She's... dead," he said calmly. "What...?" Draco wasn't as upset but he still cried, as she was his aunt. "I'm going to check on your mother," Lucius said. After all, she was her sister, she wouldn't get over it easily.