Twelve(Finla Part Three)

Bellatrix's POV
"Im sorry I really am," I said to her while I laid her down in her bed. "But in two hours everything will be fine," I smiled at her. She seemed so peaceful while she was sleeping. The necklace glowed green brightly. She turned her head left then right. She started moving around the brighter it glowed. Tears streamed down her face delicately. I placed my hand on hers and the glowing died down. Within a few hours she slowly opened her eyes. "Bella? What happened?" She asked. I shrugged. She looked at the necklace. She went to take it off but stopped. It had worked. "You ok?" I asked. "Ok am I ok?!" She said angry. "Do I look like I'm ok to you, Bellatrix?!" She screamed. I realized the mistake I had made. She had never called me Bellatrix unless extremely angry or upset. "I'm sorry," I said quietly. "Don't act like you care! You pretended to be dead!" She told me. "Cissy  please-" "Dont call me that! My name is Narcissa!" She said. I stayed silent. "Why are you even here if you won't talk?!" She asked. "You're right. I'll go back to where I was hiding," I stood up slowly hoping she'd stop me. I thought maybe something would've told her to. "Are you leaving or not?!" She asked. I hugged her. "Good bye," I said. I undid the necklace and put it in my pocket secretly. "Dont touch me," she said. It was then that I realized that the necklace didn't glow green. It didn't glow at all. And it glows when someone is mad. She hadn't been angry with me at all. She was disappointed in me. Probably because I faked death and didn't tell her. "I'm sorry ok? I couldn't risk it. That place is horrible. You can spend fourteen years in there, and you'll still never get used to it..." I said referring to Azkaban. "So I've been told..." she mumbled. "By the way... I'm an illusion. You passed out. Try to wake up ok?" I lied. She looked at me. "No. You wouldn't tell me if you were!" She said. "That's because this is your mind. Deep down you know this can't be real. No wake up!" I said. I caused a flash of light to emerge from my wand and apparated outside the door. "B-Bella?" She asked. "Merlin... I'm going just as insane as her," she whispered. I fought back tears as I drew my wand to apparate. "I'll visit soon," I whispered. Then I disappeared. "Did you take care of what you needed to?" He asked walking up to me. "I-I thought you were dead?" I asked. He shook his head. "I dont die. I can't. I have a horcrux. No one will ever find. Same with you," he laughed. "I'm not sure I understand my lord?" I said confused. He stepped into the light. Except he didn't look the same. He looked like how he did when he gave me the mark. He looked 17 again. Like Tom Riddle and not Lord Voldemort. "After you killed Sirius, I realized how risky it was to not give you a horcrux. So, I made you one. A single drop of water that is now in the ocean. Same with me," he smiled. "And I'm glad I did. Ever wonder why Molly's curse didn't kill you?" He asked. "Thank you my lord," I bowed. He nodded. Before his hand grasped me. But I looked up to see Molly instead. "You see, polyjuice potion works incredibly. Ginny still had some DNA from the journal. Now you really will be dead," she said. I laughed psychotically. "Sure. And Fred's really alive!" I teased. But then my hand started to burn. "You see, ashes can't be identified in the wizards world," Molly smirked. "Just tell Cissy it wasn't an illusion and that I couldn't risk it," I shrugged. "Alright fine," She said.