Ten(Final)

Draco's POV

I placed the necklace there and left the room. I was in a better mood. Until I heard the scream. Almost as if someone was dead. I ran up the stairs quickly. I went into my parents bedroom and tears filled my eyes. My mother was next to my father who was lying on the ground. "What happened?!" I asked. She didn't respond. I looked at his wand which was next to his hand. "Mother I-" I started. I picked up my fathers wand. I couldn't bare to see her like this. "Draco leave it be," she whispered. I aimed his wand at her. "Draco what are you?!-" "Obliviate," I said quickly. She slowly stopped crying and looked up at me. "Draco what happened?" She asked. I apparated her to my room and had her stay there. I put Fathers body in a coffin and buried him. "Draco please explain what happened," she said. "A deatheater broke in. They almost killed me, but erased your memory of it happening," I shrugged. "Oh," she muttered. "Why am I in your room?" She asked annoyed. "Because- because it was safe," I said. She nodded slowly. "None of this feels quite real. Is it?" She asked. I nodded slowly. I hugged her and started crying. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing. Everything's fine," I said to her. "Everything will always be fine,"