Four

Narcissa opened her eyes slowly, Lucius no where to be found. She looked in the bed, but it was empty. The room was cold, and dark. Whispers came from outside the door. Bellatrix's whispers.... but that was possible. Narcissa opened the door to the hallway. Nothing. Suddenly something thin and cold was pressed against her throat. A blade. "I told you to go back to the manor! Had I not seen you during the duel, I wouldn't have been distracted and could've dodged the curse!" A familiar voice growled. "Bella..." Narcissa recognized the voice at once. "If I'd known it would've killed you I would've left!" Narcissa cried. "But you didn't did you?" Bellatrix said, pressing the blade against her skin. Narcissa could feel the blood dripping down her neck. "Bella please..." she said. The blade was removed. Narcissa turned around to see her sister. But the room lay empty, and untouched. The blade delicately sliced her wrist. Blood trickled down her arm. Narcissa grabbed a small towel and wrapped it around her cut. "Avada Kadavra!" She heard a voice shout. Before the spell hit her, her eyes opened. She was breathing quickly, and still next to Lucius. It was only then, that she realized, it was a dream, however, there was a small scar on her wrist, where the blade had cut her. She brushed it off as a coincidence. "Lucius?" She said. "Lucius wake up," His eyes slowly opened and he turned to her. "Is everything alright?" He asked tiredly. "Yes..." she whispered. "I just... never mind," she said. Had he not been tired, he would've argued and asked what was wrong, but instead he helped her up and they headed to the bed. Narcissa stared at the wall in front of her before slowing entering her dreams once again.