Thank You~ - Skye x F!reader (fluff)

PLOT : SKYE GETS YOU A PUPPYQ
REQUESTED BY : my love  infinitehalos /p
STARTED : April 8th
EXTRA INFO : it's after the valorant protocol but skye still has her powers !!
her tiger's name is blazer and two hawks are sam and johnny

sobs i've been getting so lazy w doing requests the last 2 and this one were all from march 11th 🥲

You and Skye were at a non-kill local shelter near your apartments and your wonderful girlfriend decided to volunteer there together, as something fun when you two were both free. She loved animals, you loved her—animals too, it was a perfect place. "Skye look at this little guy!" You picked up what seems to be a Border Collie to show Skye. "Aww how adorable! What's their name?" "This is Addison, I wish we could take her home." Skye chuckled, "[Y/n], once we adopt one.." You pouted, "We end up adopting more." You sighed putting the puppy down, filling up her food bowl as it was the time for all the dogs to eat.

"We don't need a dog. We have Blazer already! He acts like a dog." Skye filled up another dog bowl. "Yeah but he's made of radianite, smarter than dogs, he doesn't need to be spoiled, trained, and he won't even play dog games." Skye sighed, "I understand dear, but a dog might not get along with Blazer, Sam, and Johnny." You nodded while filling up more dog bowls, "I understand, no dog or other animals." Skye looked over to you and your sad face. She let out a slightly audible 'hmm.'

-
-

You were laying on the couch, waiting for Skye to come home. She told you she has to work a bit over and will come home a bit later than usual. You kept watching the door waiting for her until it suddenly bursts open. You flinched a bit before looking at Skye. "Welcome home!" You gave her a smile and realized, she wasn't alone. By her side was the same half grown Border Collie you were looking at. "Addison?!" Skye let the dog off the leash and it ran to you, jumping all over you. "Hello there lovely girl! You remember me from the shelter?" You were hugging the dog and scruffing up its fur.

Skye was standing beside the couch, seeing you so happy was all she needed. You looked at her, "I thought you were scared other animals won't get along with your's?" Skye nodded, "You'd be right still. I asked many, many, questions about this young fella first." Skye pet the dog's head. "Thank you so much~" You burrier your face into the dog's fur. "I love her so much, such an adorable little puppy." Skye muttered something under her breathe.

"Too bad young fella can't ever be cuter than you~"

FINISHED : April 8th
WORD COUNT : 477