Chapter 7 | My Inhaler

GUYS I AM SOOOOO SORRY!! PLS FORGIVE ME! WAIT DON'T FORGIVE ME! 😫😫 I really didn't keep my promise last chapter...😖 Here's the long awaited chapter!

Jaylin.

My life update right now is sunshine and rainbows.

Wrong. It got worst.

After I went to bed that night, I couldn't sleep. My back's sore, my eyes are heavy, and my body's numb. All because of him. The things he did to me that I remember and the things that he did that I don't remember.

I can't even look at myself. I can't even let anything touch my skin. I tried to take a shower but that didn't work because that just led to me drowning in the shower.

A shower. You can't drown in a shower...

I mean can you...? But either way, I have been on edge lately...

It's now Sunday. Saturday was, was just a bad Jaylin day. I just wanna go home.

A home is somewhere, where you feel safe and happy. I don't have a home. Never had one, to begin with.

I found my old crappy, half-cracked, iPhone 6 from when I was 14, I guess that's one good thing. I see the old foggy photos that I took at really horrible angles.

Don't even ask me about them. They're THAT horrible, I'm tellin' ya.

the dog faces, the pink heart filters, the peace sign, and the side tongue. UGH.

After I found a phone, I never left my room after. I just laid in bed, tapping my arm with my finger all day, being blanked out.

That's all I did. I did think a lot, that's one thing.

Didn't sleep. Watched the sunrise this morning.

I finally came out of my jail cell. Hair's greasy, TMI, never changed out of the clothes they had put on me.

I walk down the stairs, still not baring to look at myself in the mirror, let's just say that I now have to get a new mirror. My wall mirror is sort of...not shattered...?

It's shattered.

I might, might've not, thrown a book and my alarm clock at it...

Who reads books, am I right?

I head downstairs, feeling my head start throbbing. Seeing the clock, 6:32 AM, I then see a note on the kitchen island.

I not only see a note, I see a box that says my name on it.

I open the note and it reads:

"The constructing company wants me at a different location so I'll be gone for a few days. This package was by the door with your name on it."

No, 'love dad' or 'love you' or any written affection.

I glance at the package, seeing my name written with a black bold marker. Real sus, right there. I open it and see a flip phone in the middle of the box. Even more sus....

I open it and I only see one contact number.

'Kidnapper'

I go outside to the trash bin to throw it away but I pause myself as I open the trash bin. The words that flow through my head that make me stop were...for dad...for us...

I hold tight to the flip phone in my hand and I close the bin. I turn around and I see a black car parked in front of my driveway. An Audi...

I see his tall height that I remember from yesterday.