i hate you!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook's pov

I just woke up not caring that i'm beat again i didn't even got to eat breakfast because they told me that i'm fat everyone says that i should eat because i'm thin and i always wear my glasses and hoodie because of the bruises even when i put make up on them i'm insecure about my body and my face but i'm happy that i have a boyfriend even when his cold i know he is just acting so i just let that negativeness exit my thoughts and to a positive one oh my the teacher is here now i gotta focus.

Time skip

Jungkook's pov

Thank god that class is finished even when i'm the nerd of the school i have been stressing too much lately i got to the cafeteria and saw my boyfriend i got to him and hug him from behind he pushed me away from him i got shocked but i just let it be "don't you see i'm busy talking to someone" he said annoyed i was about to cry but keep it in "taehyung hyung i'm sorry i should go now i have something to do" i said he looks at me and he rolled his eyes and said "go then" i runned out of the cafeteria i heard laughing, I go to the bathroom and heard those words again 'you know i have been saying for you so many times these will help you always bit by bit to have freedom' "no i'm not gonna do that" 'there's a blade in your bag use it always and you will have your freedom in no time' I cried i have no choice but to do that i grab the blade in my bag and make sure no one was at the bathroom a cut my wrist and i fell happy and again and again till ten times i feel so happy i washed it and grab a bandage and bandage it i hide the blade and walk happily outside the bathroom the class ended and i got home and i know i was gonna beat up again i couldn't careless but i'm just happy the voices were right it did make him happy, he got beaten up again and he go to his bedroom to do it again one... two...three..... fifteen he was so happy he bandaged it all up and put a hoodie he go to the kims house his glad that the olders parents were kind he go to the olders room he hears something.

Nobody's pov

"So is the bet done i'm tired of the nerd?" he heard that it's taehyung voice "it's done you can break up with that fag" taehyung's other friends said on the phone"at last-" taehyung was shocked to see jungkook standing at his door the younger run outside the house he see his parents look at him disappointed "tae so you're a player and a bully i didn't raised you like that" Mrs. Kim said "you break his heart that boy was pure and innocent now look what you did" Mr. Kim said, taehyung felt guilty because of what he did.

Jungkook's pov

I was running i didn't see where i was going i runned i see that a car was going to hit me i was paralyzed i couldn't move i was hitted by the car my head bump to the street light and i passed out all i see is darkness.

Nobody's pov

They all got the news that jungkook got hit by a car they all felt guilt rise up their body, jungkook is in the hospital the doctor said there maybe there is a chance that his gonna survive.

"Are you out of your mind taehyung?!why did you do that he didn't do anything to you!" taehyung's older brother said angry "hyung i know i regretted it i love him i'm sorry" he said while tears are dripping down his eyes "why are you saying sorry to me?! And sorry is not gonna bring him back if he dies!" He again said now fuming in anger "hyung do you like him?! You don't act like this your always cold to someone " "I don't like him, I love him you and jungkook are in a relationship so i didn't want to ruin it but you hurted him so much" he said before leaving the house.