only love can hurt like this....

Only love can hurt like this- Paloma Faith

I tell my self that you don't mean a thing,
And what we got, got no hold on me
But when you're not there I just crumble
I tell myself I don't care that much

'That weird senior is staring at me again...did I do something wrong?' Jungkook asked himself looking back at Yoongi with a frown while eating Yoongi just smiled at him....

But I feel like I die 'til I feel your touch,
Only love, Only love can hurt like this
Must have been a deadly kiss
Only love can hurt like this

While Jungkook was walking in the hallways someone pulled him and dragged him to the boy's bathroom..."Who are you?!" "Shh...it's me..Min Yoongi.." He said and smiled at him and stared at the younger while pinning him Jungkook couldn't move or say a word he was hypnotized while looking at Yoongi's bloody red eyes the older lean in and kissed the younger and bit it too to draw blood ones he was done he let go of the younger and got out of the bathroom the younger was left shocked....

Say I wouldn't care if you walked away,
But every time you're there I'm begging you to stay,
And when you come close I just tremble

If you look at the two's relationship or would look like the one is really in love but the one doesn't care well to be frank with Jungkook is just annoyed with the feeling when his heart beats fast when Yoongi is there...

And everytime, Every time you go,
It's just like a knife that cuts through my soul

"I don't need you! Go!" Jungkook said he didn't realize the words his saying but those words the the younger tell the older felt like a knife hitting him he just smiled and said goodbye to the younger while Jungkook was just processing the words his hurt when Yoongi left him there....

Only love, Only love can hurt like this
Only love can hurt like this
Must have been a deadly kiss,
Only love can hurt like this,

"Yah! Why do you always care for me?!" Jungkook said right now they were on the rooftop "because, I love you jungkook I loved you with all of my life..." "Shut it! There's no such thing as love! It's just an illusion!" "What I said is true!" Yoongi said pinning him to the wall hypnotizing him again...

Your kisses burn into my skin,
Only love can hurt like this

Yoongi know this is wrong but his words were true he loved the younger with all of his heart...

But it's the sweetest pain,
Burning hot through my veins,
Only love can hurt like this,

But Yoongi knew one thing...his death is near he didn't want to force jungkook to be his mate even tho their fated mates he didn't want his love to feel to much pain he suddenly falled down jungkook was shock he held Yoongi "what's happening?!"....

Only love can hurt like this,

Yoongi just smiled and wiped the youngers tears....

Must have been a deadly kiss,
No
"You bastard! If you die I'll kill you!" Yoongi chuckled at Jungkook's threat but a kiss the younger shocked him "you can drink my blood but..please....dont leave me..." But it was too late...

Only love can hurt like this,

Yoongi is fading like ashes he said his last words to jungkook "I love you I will always be by your side" he said kissing the youngers hand before fading completely....

Only love can hurt like this,
Your kisses burning to my skin
Only love can hurt like this,

Save me Save me
Only love Only love

'Cause only love can hurt like this

He run never knew were his going till he looked at his side a car is gonna hit him but he just smiled and was happy at least he was about to be with his lover but he thought one thing...."must have been a deadly kiss..." He thought as darkness covered his vision...

Y'all I'm sorry for not updating I was busy with face to face classes😭.....and my anger issues got worse day by day....i even punch the mf wall I-😶....and now I'm angry at the wall the fuck-😃....and my hands hurt like shit😭.....anyways I'll try to update if I have time😄