i hate you! pt.2

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚

Jungkook's pov

I stared at the window i was wondering why am i not crying, i said to the doctor to not let anyone in because i'm so tired, I didn't thought that taehyung hyung just used me and no one cares for me i should just die why am I even alive?.

The doctor slam the door open i was shocked he walked over me "you're okay you just need to rest more but looks like your emotionless temporary but you still can get angry tho" the doctor said and sighed i wasn't shocked my face didn't held any emotions i just nodded the doctor left.

And jungkook was enjoying this beautiful day alone jungkook was staring at the window from his bed (in the hospital) it was peaceful to him but someone opened the door he looked at the door and see the person that he don't wanna see ever "jungkook please forgive me i'm sorry please i'll do anything to gain your trust and your love again" taehyung said jungkook was angry "i'm just a bet right? I hate you get out!" jungkook said angry someone on taehyung's back speak "taehyung you do know that it's hard to gain trust once you break it right?"

Who is on taehyung's back?

Scroll down to find out😉

Jimin said "jungkook ah rest for now i'm gonna talk to my brother" he said dragging taehyung out of the room.

"Looks like it will take months or even a year to bring back the old jungkook" Jimin sad sighing "even when it takes months or a year i don't care i want to be with jungkook again i love him i was dumb to not see that" taehyung said looking "I love him too....how about we have a poly relationship with jungkook? but only loving him" Jimin said looking at his brother "who said i will kiss you and do couple shit with you yuck i only want to do that with jungkook" taehyung said holding a disgusted face "what the fuck? I fucking said a poly relationship that envolves loving only jungkook you dumb bitch" he said holding a disgusted face too "bitch shut up i'm not dumb" "gucchi hoe" "ugly bitch" "son of a bitch" "motherfucker" the two said arguing a doctor ruined the two that are having a roasting session "um this is a hospital?" The two turned to the doctor they both smiled awkwardly before going inside jungkook's room they were hurt to see jungkook's eyes that hold the galaxy before now is dull black.

when jungkook discharged they took jungkook to their house and they flirted with him time to time but didn't got reaction after 1 whole year yes 1 whole year of gaining jungkook's trust for them they were so happy.

"Bro i'm fucking nervous" taehyung said "bicth shut the fuck up i'm nervous too" Jimin said "what if he doesn't accept it?" Taehyung said "then will try again" he said

jungkook go to the place they tell him to go someone pulled him he looked at the person to see that it's the two "jungkook will you be my boyfriend" the two blurted out suddenly they realised they fucked up they were going to ask that after they finish the date

they looked at jungkook who looked at them with no emotion and said "no".

The end.

Just joking😜

Jungkook blushed like a tomato and said "yes i do" the two smiled and Jimin kissed jungkook witch shocked jungkook who blushed more red and taehyung "you betrayed me bitch" Jimin smirked taehyung kissed jungkook too "taste sweet.." Taehyung said "okay shut up were gonna go on a date bitch, baby come here" Jimin said his tone harsh at taehyung but soft to jungkook they have a great date and it was sunset "I love you hyung's" jungkook said with love that two were glad that jungkook has emotions again "I love you too princess/baby".