Choose me, please...

Author's POV

It was a peaceful day in the palace with the crown prince admiring his personal assistant with love in his eyes he fell in love with him at the very first day he saw the love of his life unluckily his parents wouldn't allow him marry his same gender....

"Hey Jungkook!" "What is it your highness did I do something wrong?..." "No, you didn't I just want to tell you something..." "What is it your highness?...." "Can you give this to my mother and father?" The crowned prince said giving a letter he wrote to his assistant smiling slightly his assistant nodded and got out of the prince's room...

When he was walking outside the palace someone grabbed his arm "Prince Yoongki..." "It's nice to see you again Jungkook..." The prince said smiling at him "Did Yoongi give that to you?" "Yes..." "Do you want me too help you?" "No thank-" before he could finish his sentence he was dragged by the Prince....

Time skip

After they give the letter they left the king and queens room "Do you want to hang out?" "That's not a good idea your highness..." "Stop with the formality when we're alone you can call me by my name😊....And if I hide my identity they will never know.." "I still think that's not-" he was then dragged again to the prince's room by the prince who is exited for there hang out together....

Some minutes later they are now out the palace (the maids help them btw) successfully and go to eat something first...Hours passed when they were hanging out they were having a peaceful walk until Jungkook bumped into someone and that is..."Brother.... nice to see you again!" Yoonki said he wasn't actually happy to see his brother again it's just acting.."Why are you out here? You're supposed to be in the palace..." Yoongi said glaring at his younger brother (who is his twin and 5 minutes younger than him) "I just want to hang out with Jungkook so what's the matter with that?" He too glared at his older brother because his ruining his time with Jungkook "You should shut it Yoonki...." "Tsk.." Yoonki just walked away dragging Jungkook again but Jungkook was pulled by his older brother "Let go of him.. " "I just want to talk to him why are you angry?" He said glaring daggers "I said let go of him!" He throwed a punch at his older brother and then they started fighting...