heather

Heather🎵 by Conan Gray

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I still remember when we're kids you said that you love me more than anyone.
"Kook you're the only one i love"
"Really hyung?"
"Promise"

As she walks by what a site for sore eyes she's got you mesmerized while i die.
Yoongi was looking at the popular girl who hated jungkook the younger was talking to yoongi but when he noticed yoongi's gazed he smiled bitterly "hyung i'll just go to the restroom i'll be quick" when he got to the restroom he cried inside one of the stalls and said in his head that 'hyung you said you love me more than anyone i guest promise we're meant to be broken'

Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty.

"Jungkook can you come closer" yoongi said to jungkook and the younger come closer he kissed jungkook on the lips jungkook blushed "will you be my boyfriend?" He said hugging jungkook's waist 'i'm ugly who would date me?' "Yes hyung" he said faking a smile he did not lied on what he said it's just his ugly .

You gave her your sweater it's just polyester (wish i was heather) .

Jungkook see that what that girl was wearing was yoongi's he stopped the tears that are coming out of his eyes.

Watch as she stands holding your hand put your arm 'round her shoulder now I'm getting colder.

Jungkook was cold but he doesn't showed it that bitch come closer to them and acted cold even when her sweater was thick.

But how could i hate her?
She's such an angel

Jungkook thought if he hated her she will tell this to the whole school that he bullied her and slapped her because the school though she's an angel he questioned why was life cruel to him.

But then kinda, wish she was dead

Jungkook envied that bitch and sometimes wish she were dead but he thought it's bad so he stopped.

As she walks by what a site for sore eyea, Brighter than the blue sky.

Jungkook seen again when yoongi looked at her with love he was stopping his tears.

She's got you mesmerized while i die

Jungkook said having enough and decided to snap.

Why would you ever kissed me ?! He said questioning yoongi the older looked at him with shocked

I'm not even half as pretty! Yoongi hold his hand and said he was the most beautiful human being in the world

You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester! He said swatting yoongi's hands away from his hand

They broke up after the fight the younger see how yoongi was more happy with the trash

And he said in his thoughts crying while running in the side walk

Why would you ever kissed me?!
I'm not even half as pretty!
You gave her your sweater!
It's just polyester!
But you wish her better!
Wish i were heather.....

This was his last words before getting hit by a car......