Profile

Since you guys said you'd read my stories no matter how times I remake them, I decided to remake my Arifureta story (for like the hundredth time) to improve it the quality.

Name: (YN) Tsugikuni

Origin World: Earth (Japan)

Race: Human (Pre "Fall"); Kibutsuji Demon (Post "Fall")

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Mana Color: None (Pre "Fall); Red (Post "Fall")

Job: Swordmaster

Occupation: Student (Japan); Adventure (Tortus)

Relations: Moriaki Tsugikuni (Mother); Ruka Tsugikuni (Father); Yoriichi Tsugikuni (Younger Brother); Shizuku Yaegashi (Girlfriend/Wife); Shea Haulia (Girlfriend/Wife); Tio Klarus (Girlfriend/Wife); Remia (Girlfriend/Wife); Myu (Stepdaughter)

Weapon

Flesh Katana: A fleshy and demonically modified version of the original katana he used when he was summoned after it was badly damaged from the fall. The katana is created from the flesh and blood of (YN) himself and due to his body's immense durability and hardness, his katana is as sharp, if not more, than a regular katana. His sword is fleshy red in color, akin to the color of blood, with veins and his eyes all around the blade and even the hilt. His katana's hilt is circular shaped with 4 slight indentations, a center with 3 eyes and several black veins and a golden border. He also carries a sword sheath at his waist that has the same fleshy appearance as his katana.

Power & Abilities

Demon Transformation: In the Great Orcus Labyrinth, (YN) devours numerous powerful Demonic Beasts, manages to survive the lethal process due to the Holy Water. As a result, (YN)'s constitution was transformed by the magic of the monster, granting him a tremendously high status and enhancing his physicality. At the costs of his transformation, he will no longer be considered as human and be more determined to fight those that stand in his way.

Demon Mark: A special marking of unknown origin. Its specific abilities are unknown, but it drastically improves the abilities of (YN), making him much stronger and faster with a quicker reaction than what can be achieved normally.

Transparent World: (YN) has the ability to see the "transparent world". This grants him superhuman kinetic vision, allowing him to see the muscles, blood flow, and joint movement of his opponents. He can accurately predict and anticipate the movements and attacks of his opponents with this ability. He can also immediately discern the skill level of his opponents with one look.

Extrasensory Perception: (YN) can detect presences of others outside of his range of perception. With the Transparent World, he can perceive the bodily structures and see through the bodies' of his opponents and use this information to predict their attacks and movements. He's also extremely proficient in the use of the Transparent World, being able to immediately determine how strong his opponents are by looking at their muscles and bodily structure. Outside of his vision, (YN) keeps track of the locations of the others.

Flesh Manipulation: (YN) possesses the ability to manipulate his own flesh. He uses this ability to grant himself multiple eyes that augment his vision to superhuman levels. He has also uses this ability to create an extremely durable and sharp katana, complete with a handguard and scabbard. Because of this, his katana can never be destroyed as he can regenerate it like he would with normal wounds.