Shea, the Rabbitwoman

I forgot to add that you guys also have a haori. Pattern and color are entirely your choice.

And (YN) learned magic from Yue for times when his swordsmanship and Blood Demon Arts aren't enough. And if you seen Yue's teaching from the first OVA of season 2, you should know how that went down for (YN) 😂

In Reisen Gorge, the trio of (YN), Hajime and Yue celebrate as the three of them finally made it to the surface.

Hajime: We made it to the surface!

Yue: Mm-hm!

(YN): Hajime...

Hajime looks at his brother, who was taking in the sights of the area. Seemingly surprised by what he's looking at.

(YN): We survived everything in that hell pit. And we finally made it.

Hajime: We certainly did.

The three smile at each other and join together in group hug, sharing a laugh. Unfortunately, the little celebration was short-lived when they hear someone yelling at them.

Rabbitwoman: I've been waiting for you! I finally get to meet you!

They turns their heads to the source: a light blue-haired girl, with blue eyes and rabbit ears running at immense speed, as seen by the large dust cloud behind her.

Hajime: The hell is that?

Yue: A rabbitman?

(YN): Or Aqua in a rabbit costume. Though, I doubt that's possible.

Hajime: She keeps saying weird things like "finally meeting you" and "waiting for you."

(YN): Whoever "you" is, it doesn't sound like one of us.

Yue: Sounds annoying. Let's go.

We ignore the stranger rabbit girl as we turn and walk away. In a desperate attempt to stop them, the rabbit girl leaps towards the trio.

Rabbitwoman: Wait! Please, don't go!

She fails to land properly and manages to plant her upper body into the rocky ground.