The Golden (Loli) Vampire Princess

After being impaled by the poisonous spikes, Hajime pours Holy Water on one of his wounds to neutralize the toxin before it takes effect. Yue and I remove the rest of the spikes from his back.

(YN): You all right?

Hajime: I let my guard down! Where the hell did they come from?!

I follow the direction where the spikes were fired from which led me to look up at the ceiling. High above us was a giant scorpion monster with two red eyes, four claws and two stingers, peers down at us from the ceiling.

 High above us was a giant scorpion monster with two red eyes, four claws and two stingers, peers down at us from the ceiling

Hajime: Guess it's here to make sure you don't escape...

(YN): That's too bad. She's getting out of here, no matter what.

We both look to Yue and she nods to us. Hajime smirks and tosses his fur pelt to her.

Hajime: Use that to cover yourself.

Feeling embarrassed, the small vampire covers her chest.

Yue: You both are perverts.

(YN): You say that, but you hugged us without a second thought. On top of that, you didn't even attempt to cover yourself when we were talking earlier.

Hajime shoves a Holy Water vial in her mouth and lowers himself to her level.

Hajime: Hold on titght, Yue.

Yue nods as Hajime straightens himself, ready to take on the large arachnid. The Scorpion drops to the ground in front of us as it lets out a menacing shriek while opening and closing its pincers. I smirk at the monster and transform my flesh katana into its elongated three-bladed form.

(YN): You've just made the biggest mistake by making us your enemies! Now come at us!

Hajime: You get in our way, then we'll kill and eat you!

Hajime starts the fight by shooting at the Scorpion's head, which was ineffective against the tough carapace.

(YN): Moon Breathing, Fifteenth Form...

I swing my blade amd create a long-ranged, triple-layered slash twister.

(YN): Piercing Phase - Ivy Moon!