Oscar Orcus' Lair

To the manga and LN readers, during the Behemoth fight, I changed the names of their attacks based on the chants, the description of the attacks, and how they performed it in the anime. I'm not sure if they're the correct spell names since I don't read the manga or light novels. So if you could make sure, I'd appreciate it. Thanks and I hope you enjoy the story 😊

In an outside area at the bottom of the Labyrinth, an old house was at the end of a path aligned with pillars on the side, and a water fountain at the bottom of the stairs that lead up to the house. (YN), fully healed from his injuries, was currently making a new flesh katana due to the previous one being destroyed by the silver Hydra's attack.

(YN): Stupid, fucking... piece of shit, asshole monster. Ugh! Destroying my katana after I put so much work into it! And there!

After adding the finishing touches, I examine the newly crafted katana, which had a bright red appearance than its predecessor.

(YN): Brand new. And with a much a better looking appearance.

I place the katana of flesh in its newly constructed sheath, which also had the same bright red appearance as the katana, and lean it against the bed that Hajime was resting on. I lean back against the bed as I took in the unusaul scenery before my eyes.

(YN): How is there an outside area down here? We're in a labyrinth, and there are trees, water, and grass. Secondly, where is sunlight coming from? Is this artificial? Some sort of magic? Whatever the case, it's quite bizarre. I didn't get burned by it, probably because I still have some of my human cells. But will that be the case when get to the surface?

Hearing a slight groan coming hear from the bed, I jump to feet and walk to Hajime's side. I smile widely when I see him awake.

(YN): Hajime, you're finally awake!

Hajime: Hey, (YN). I see your injuries you've fully healed.

(YN): I told you, one cut through my neck is all it takes. Anything besides that is nothing to me. Anyway, I'm glad to see you've finally recovered.

Hajime: I guess I had you all worried.

He takes notice of the bed he was on.

Hajime: Why is there bed down? This is supposed to be a Labyrinth.

(YN): I think your question should be, "How is there an outside area at the bottom of a Labyrinth?"

Hajime: Also, what's this soft thing that I'm grabbing right now? It feels like...

Hajime squeezes the mysterious soft thing in his hand, which made moaned softly in a familiar voice.

Hajime: Is this...?

(YN): If you'll excuse me.

I grab and pull back the cover and see Yue lying next to and cuddling Hajime, completely naked.