The Final Boss of the Depths

Gonna put this here right now. Later in the story, (YN) takes the hit from the Hydra's attack after saving Yue, and becomes severely injured from it. I know you all are going to say, "He's/We're a demon, they can just heal with no problem." True, but not so easily after taking that hit. A while ago, I read somewhere that stated (or it implied or the person just made a guess) the silver Hydra's blast hampers healing and regenerative abilities, hence why Hajime took so long to recover after Yue gave him gave him so much Holy Water. And so, (YN)'s won't so quickly, even if he tried using Flesh and Blood Manipulations to accelerate his regeneration. Just thought I put this in case I start getting questions why (YN)'s injuries didn't heal after being hit. Now on with the story.

Hajime's Stats

Level: 76
Strength: 1,980
Vitailty: 2,090
Defense: 2,070
Agility: 2,450
Magic: 1,780
Magic Defense: 1,780

(YN)'s Stats

Level: 76
Strength: 2,700
Vitality: 2,760
Defense: 2,900
Agility: 2,920
Magic: ∞
Magic Defense: 1,780

I still don't know what abilities he got at this level, but whatever he has, you have them too.

Bottom of the Abyss, 100 fl

As the doors opened, we were greeted by an amazing sight of an extremely large room and impressive pillars.

We descend the stairs.

(YN): Damn, this is pretty impressive.

Hajime: Could this be...

Yue: ...the Maverick's lair?

As we make it to the bottom of the stairs, we gaze at the door on the other side.

Hajime: If it is, then hell yeah. Means we've finally reached our goal.

(YN): We've conquered everything this place threw at us and got this far.

I unsheathe my blade.

(YN): Let's finish this.

Yue nods and grabs us by our hands. We begin walking to the door on the other side when the floor began to shake. We move back as a large summoning circle appeared in the middle of the floor.

(YN): Look at how big that is! This has to be the final boss.

Yue: Don't worry.

Yue wraps both arms mine and Hajime's.

Yue: We won't lose.

Hajime: Yeah, we won't lose.

In a bright flash of light, a Hydra-like monster appears with six different colored heads — red, blue, green, white, black, yellow.