Epilogue

Canada is the start

We start together, with my daughter, parents,and my Siblings!

Masaya akong pupunta na kami para mag simula ulit maraming nang yari dahil sa mga hindi inaasahan na pang yayari and I'm proud to my self dahil na kaya ko ang lahat kumuha ako nang lakas nang loob sa anak ko para malagpasan ang lahat nang problema na dumating sa buhay ko makakalimutan din kita.......

Your my first love, first kiss, first hug, first boyfriend, first at all but i think your just my first waylan i think you need to come into my life to test me if your not come into my life waylan, Ymara won't exist Ymara is the greatest happened in my life, I love you waylan but i think your not my last your justf ather of my child and your just my first lover but not my last........

At the age of thirteen i got pregnant and care the baby in my tummy almost 9 month i need to sacrifice my study to get born my child, at the age of fourteen i need to find job to helf my mom , ayuko makita ang anak ko that time because i also see her father, my daughter father leave me with no reason I'm like a stupid bitch knees in front of him begging to come back for our daughter but he keep pushing me away, after a week i try to be close with my child i try to love, care and talk to Ymara like my own blood, i thought that was the end because my father forgive me but I'm wrong i shock when someone post my picture with carrying baby and it's cause to kick me out of my school, and my ex try to save our relationship but i don't agree, he is trying tobe a good father with my child, my parents said that we need a new life but not here so we migrate in canada.

I'm Allison know as Alice the fourteen years old young lady carrying my daughter at the early age i know i can be a perfect mother but .......

I'm a Mother at the age of fourteen.