Part 2

Jenna's POV
I got up, it was the first day of eighth grade. I had the buterflies but not as much as in sixth or seventh grade. Im used to this school now. I spend 15 hours in my closet it seems (actually it was 10 minuets but you know its the same thing). I finally find an outfit. A teal blue greenish dress that i got for my birthday and a matching scarf. I put it on and head down stairs to eat breakfast. Mom made eggs and bacon. Yum. After im done eating i go do my hair, make-up, and I brush my teeth. I curled my hair. I gatta look fancy you know. I grab my back pack and phone out of my room and head back down stairs. Im surprised i don't loose weight for how many times I go up and down those stairs. Its crazy. I set my back pack down and put my white converse on and my mom comes from the kitchen and gives me a hug and kisses my cheek.
"Mom" stop it im 13 not 3.
"Sorry honey, your just so gorgeouse".
Ok what ever mom, im leaving now bye i scream walking out the door.
Bye sweetie.
I walk to the corner and wait for Sean.

Sean's POV
I walk towards Jenna and she looks drop dead gorgeous. Like smokin hot. That dress really brings out her style and personality.
"Hey bae" I tell her and she responded
"Hey hot stuff" and we just look at eachother and break out laughing. While we wait for all my other friends we just stare at eachother and laugh. We have the best relationship. Its too funny.
"Hi Josh" she screams half way across the neighborhood.
"Hi Nenna" he shouts back.