Part 7

Jenna's POV
Its 1 o clock and im still awake. So i put on my sweater and go for a walk. I go around the block and when i turn around the corner, i see Sean. He's crying. I dont know if i should go or stay and just keep walking. I go anyway. I walk up and he seems so happy to see me. He hugs me so tight i cant breathe. We sit on the rocking swing.
"Why were you crying?"
"Well i just found out a lot of news and some things have been said and....."
"You know you can come to me, whatever it is."
"Do you really wanna know?"
"Yea!"
"So, i got home 2 minutes late from when we were at the park talking and my parents said they dont want me dating you anymore, im not going to listen, and then about an hour ago they all went missing. Like gone. Vanished."
"Your mom, dad, and Jack?"
"Yea, everyone."
"Well, i will help you find them and after we find them, if it makes your parents happy, we will break up."
"No, i dont care what they say."
"But i dont want them hating me."
"They wont, turst me."
"Do you need a place to stay?"
"Nah ill stay here only if you can get your mom to buy me food."
"Ok."
"And one more thing."
"Yea?"
"We go inside and watch movies and everyday you visit me."
"Are you still ganna go to school?"
"Maybe."
"Lets go watch those movies!"

Sean's POV
I feel like its been hours but its only been 30 minutes. We watch Top Gun first (its her favorite movie) I made popcorn for the movie but we barely eat it. I think she fell asleep oh well at least its a saturday. Her phone goes off its her mom
"Where are you? Are you ok?"
Should i wake her? I will.
"Jenna. Wake up."
"Yea?"
"Your mom texted you asking where you were and if your ok."
"Tell her i said im fine and im here at your house watching a movie." "oh tell her i need to talk to her later."
"Ok i will. Are you ganna go back to sleep?"
But before i even finished my sentence, i heard snoring. Full on snoring. A bunch of time passes and then i fell alseep. When i woke up, Jenna was in the kitchen making breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and pancakes.
"You know you didnt have to do this."
"I know but your going through a rough time so im ganna take your mind off of it."
"Thanks." Did i ever tell you how much i love you?"
"Yea, and i love you alot too!"
"So do have any idea eho or where your family might be?"
"no."
"well i have watched enough crime shows to know how to figure it out."
"ok wr will start in 2 hours. Why dont you go home take a shower tslk to your mom and then come back here and we will stsrt. Ok. Does that sound like a plan?"
"yea."
"Hey jenna?"
"yea?"
"You do know i love you so much and no matter what my parents think im ganna date you?"
"yea i love you too ill see you in 2 hours."