Part 3

Josh's POV
I wonder if Sean notices how smokin hot his girlfriend looks. She looks amazing. I walk up and say kinda shy and nervous, h...heyy Nenna. You look great i like your dress.
"Thanks" she tells me.
Here comes the rest of the gang and we start walking. For the rest of the walk I dont say anything to her or anything in general. But its ok I let the weirdos say everything.
Im thinking to my self then all of a sudden i here the words "Since there is 15 minuets left, lets go to the park."
So we all go and we just sit in a circle on the very hot blacktop and we play our favorite squad game....... Truth or dare. Yea you can say it were nerds but oh well.

Sean's POV
We start playing and Josh asks Jenna or nenna why does he call her that its weird but anyway, he asks jenna truth or dare and she picks dare, she says she always picks dare because she isnt a whimp. Josh sits there and thinks for a while and then he said it.....
"I dare you and Sean to kiss, on the lips for at least 15 seconds."
I look at her and she looks at Josh and then looks at me, and she said ok. So while they watched us kiss for 15 seconds, i had the best time of my life. It felt amazing. Why haven't I done this earlier. Oh well it happened and im glad it did.

Jenna's POV
We pull away from the kiss and i felt like a little sour patch kid. A weird feeling at first but then after that, the best feeling after. We get up and start walking to school and the whole way there, there were no words and me and Sean hold hands the whole way there. (Which is good but at that time bad cause i think my hands were very sweaty) haha anyway.