Part 6

Jeremy's POV
This whole day i have been thinking about what happened between Sean and Jenna. I mean he never leaves eight minuets early from our locker. I mean yea sure Jenna looked really good in that dress, and her make-up and her hair was on point, and in general she is a pretty swag person but none of us in the squad would do that to him and everyone knows she wouldn't do that to him.

Jenna's POV
Its finally 3 o clock and the bell rings. I go to my locker and gdt my things together and head over to Sean's locker. We go to the band room and then wait outside for the rest of the squad. We start walking and we get to the corner and he turns and gives me a hug and whispers in my ear ill meet you at the park at 4 in front of the first basketball hoop. Ok love you. I yell love you too!!!
Sean's POV
Its 4 i head over to the park and i see jenna. She is standing there shooting hoops. She is pretty good. She changed and is wearing shorts and a really cute blue and green tank top. I say hi and she says hi. We start walking. We walk around the 2 schools. I could walk with her for the rest of my life. I say to her "if i screw up just know i am truthfully sorry and would never want to hurt you. I will always be here for you and have tou back. Can i have a hug?"
"Yea sure you can."
I give her a hug and tell her i almost have to bend over becuade she is so short. She looks up at me and says your so mean and our eyes lock and we kiss. It just happened. I dont know how it just did. We start walking and she asks me..... "Why would you think i was cheating on you with Josh one of you best friends?"
"I dont know its just in the morning at school you guys walk together and who knows what you do an
She interupts me and says..... "I would never do something like. One he is your best friend, your bromance, and brother it seems. And i am your girlfriend. I would never do anything to hurt anyone or anything. Unless its spiders then they dead. But he isnt the perfect match for me. You are."
"Then explain why he stares at you like your ganna get kidnapped?"
I dont know why do you always stare at me?
Because your my girfriend. I have the right to stare at you. Like today. That dress made you look drop dead stunning. You looked like a grown lady. The dress showed off your curves and it showed your personality. Boys will start to notice and want to treat you good so you will date them.
"Yea, ok so what, they can but your the only ones i want. No one else."
"What if...... Nevermind"
We sit on a bench and she says
"Look at me. Do you think i want some random guy walking doen the hallway? The only guy i want that walks down those hallways is you. You are the one and only. Not Josh, not Dauson, or Jeremy. You are the one i want. I dont know how else i can show you or tell you that.
"I guess i was being a little over dramatic but..."
You weren't being over dramatic. You were just being cautioned. Also, just know anytime you need to talk im always one text away and always 4 houses away. Just come and get me.

Jenna's POV
We sit at the bench for a while and just sit there hugging eachother. Then im about to let go and stand up but he pulls me in and kisses me. This wasnt just an i love you kiss it was more of im sorry and i acted like a fool don't leave me kiss. After that we just sit there and cuddle on the bench, looking at the sky (i think i might have fallin alseep). I tell i need to start walking back and taking my cousins home. He says ill walk with you. We walk and it was just like before school. Nothing was said but we held hands (this time my hands weren't sweaty). I yell for chloe and caitlyn, we start walking home and we stop at the corner and i tell chloe and cautlyn to go home l. They did, me and Sean just sat there. I said to him won't your parents get mad at you for........... and he kisses me and says i love you and turns to walk home. I walk home thinking to my self
"This day couldn't have gotten any better!"

Sean's POV
I walk through the door and my parents are standing there. They were yelling at me because i was a couple minuets late from the time i told them.
"Sorry me and jenna had a serious talk."
"About what how a basketball is blown up" haha very funny and no it was way more serious.
"Well tell us."
"I don't have too."
"Fine don't tell us, but we forbid you seeing her."
"You can't. I see her at school all the time."
"Mr. You are pushing your luck."
"I'm going to my room."
Why do parents have to be so noisey. I got bored in my room so after about 30 minuets i text Jenna and we talk for about an hour before my parents come in. I tell them to get out. But only my dad does.
"Sweety, i know you think you and jenna have a serious relationship, but family comes first and you told.......
"Mom, Jenna isn't family but i love her so much and whatshe goes through on a day to day basis, i wish she was family. I wish she was my sister so she could live here and not have to go through whatshe does. But you will never understand because you had everything when you were a kid. Her life sucks at home. There are nights where she will text me at 1, 2 o clock in the morning balling her eyes out because something happened. She needs me and i need her.
"You don't need her, you want her there is a difference."
"Mom? Can you justgo away please. I am trying to think about stuff and your making it hard."
Right at that moment my phone vibrates. Its jenna.
"Who is that?"
What should i say.
"Its Jenna im telling her that you guys told me i have to break up with her."
"Sweety you don't have to. We were joking. "Ok."