Part 8

Jenna's POV
I walk home and its about 11, i wonder what my mom is ganna say when i walk through the door?
"hey honey how was your movie?"
"good. Mom can we talk?"
"oh no, you two didnt........."
"ewwwwww mom no."
"no i need to tell you seans parents and his bro got kidnapped and he feels lonely so i was wondering if when you go to the store if you can buy him some food and drinks and invite him for dinner."
"Yea, that will be ok."
"ok well i told him i would go back at 1 to help him look for his parents oh and by the way, he doesnt want anyone calling the cops."
"ok i promise"
I go take a shower and change into my blackhawks jersey and leggings and head back over to Seans
I walk in and the front door is open and there is blood on the front door. I panic and rush in and Seans fine ( thanks god) but someone is laying on loor barely breathing.
"Sean? What happened?"
"this guy he started attacking me and......and.....and"
"And what?"
"he said he would hold me captive like my parents and brother"
"Its not true. Hes just a guy to make you wanna give him something about your family. Hes just basically using you."
"how do you know all of this?"
"i watch a lot of csi and ncis."
"haha ok."
"from now on when ever i leave here your coming with me and im not letting you out of my sight. I cant bare to lose you."
"i cant lose you either, thats why im lettingbyou help me find....."
"Sean Henry joseph i am not letting you do this by yourself, what if you were to get taken too? What would i do?"
"ok fine you can help me"

Sean's POV
how can this happen to me? why would this happen to me? i feel like crying and staying in my room all bundled up and no one can bother me, but i have my most loving, awesome, caring, funny girlfriend to help me out. Im glad were dating my life has been the best for this past year and 4 months. Guess what? tomorrow is our annivarsary. I cantt believe it. Tomorrow will be a year and 5 months. i dont know what i would do without her.
The telephone rings and i answer it.........
"Sean? hi baby this is your mom we need help cant talk much but all i can say is were near the house i can see you everyday and if you dont find me im going to flip because were so close. I love you so much!!!!!"
"sean who was that?"
"it was my mom they said they are really close by, like too close by to be exact."
"whos house do you think?"
"well lets take a trip to my dads work he has all gisoms and gadgets we need to help us. After all he is a ncis person."
"how are we ganna do this without telling him my parents are gone?"
"i dont know ill thimk of it before we get there."

Jeremy'a POV
"Ring. Ring. Ring. Its jenna. What does she want? I answer hello?
"Hey, so i dont know if he told you but seans family just went missing and when im not around i need you to keep an eye on him someone has already tried killing him. And dont bring this up, hes all shooken up and worried."
"yea ill do it"
"thanks so much"
I just talked to his parents to his parents just the other night. Somethings fishy. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.
"Hello?"
"Hey its Jeremy" i think to my self, im suprised she answered.
"Hi jeremy!"
"Jenna said you guys went missing."
"we did kinda were at a friends house we wanna test him and see what happens."
"oh ok dont tell them."