Reunion

Welcome back to the third part of this story,please enjoy <3

*y/e/c: Your eye color

*y/h/l: Your hair length

*y/h/c: Your hair color

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

Even though, it's considered dangerous, I took a walk around Zaun. Jinx was busy with a mission that Silco gave her, so she couldn't come, unfortunately. While wandering around with my hood up, I recognized my favorite bar and smiled to myself before entering. It once was The Last Drop but obviously, Vander didn't work here anymore, he's dead.

Sorry,that was dark...

I couldn't go here a lot 'cause I was busy which is why I deserved a little drink. I sat on a stool in front of the bar and the bartender quickly recognized me, smirking, knowing what I'd want. He knows my order too well since I order the same thing all the time. While waiting for my food and drink, I glanced over to two women next to me. One of them had short, pink hair; the other one hid her face with a hood, complaining about whatever. The pink haired woman somehow looked familiar but I brushed it off. After getting my drink, I realized that she was eating what I ordered, and my favorite food, which made me I smile faintly.

???'s POV:

Caitlyn wouldn't stop arguing to me about Silco and me not questioning the bartender about him. I ignored her when I acknowledged a person next to me. They had y/h/c* and y/h/l* hair and y/e/c* eyes. Have I seen them before? The bartender started striking up a conversation with them.

Bartender: It's been so long since I've seen you here; it got boring without you to be honest.

They chuckled, it has to be Y/n, it cannot be a coincidence.

???: Well, what can I say? I've been quite busy with stuff. I'll try coming more often, I'll bring Jinx along too.
Bartender: Have you...found her?

Their smile quickly faded at the mention of "Her".

???: No...I know she's not dead. She's tough, she just can't...

They trailed off.

Bartender: I know, but perhaps it's a possibility. You and Jinx are very lucky that you survived this, not everyone was though and she might be one of them. Here, it's on the house.

He gave them the same thing as me. A smile slowly tucked in their lips.

???: Thanks, you're going to go bankrupt because of me.

They laughed silently. I wanted to talk to her,maybe they're actually...it can't be...right?

Caitlyn ripped me out of my thoughts when she started talking to them.

Caitlyn: Hey, you!

The unknown person tilted their head to the side, looking us up and down.

???: What's up?

Caitlyn: How can you like that shit, it looks disgusting...

God, Caitlyn you going to die, their eyes said it all.

???: Say that again I dare you...

Caitlyn looked a bit scared until the person laughed.

???: I'm just fucking with you, jeez...