Fucked up Councilors

Let's get straight into it.

No one's POV

Silco went with Jinx in his arms and Y/n by his side to his friend, Singed. Said friend tied them both to the table, Y/n still awake. Then,he made Silco unconscious 'cause it'd be too painful for him to watch.

He started injected the two with shimmer and Jinx immediately woke up. Y/n was unconscious by then due to their wounds and it broke her seeing her significant other in such an unstable state but she was put to sleep quickly.

Once Silco woke up, he couldn't see Jinx or Y/n anywhere while Singed cleaned a knife at a sink. He was still shaken up by the drugs he was put under and couldn't walk normally, but he managed to grab his friend by the collar and threaten him with the knife.

Silco: Where are they...

Singed stared between the man in front of him and the knife before responding.

Singed: I freed them.

Vi's POV

We finally left and Caitlyn showed me the way to a room while I helped her walk by holding onto her waist and her arm was around my neck.

I looked through the window before opening t ad helping Caitlyn get in. When we got to the middle of the room, I broke the silence.

Vi: Whose is this? Another councilor friend of yours?

Before she could answer, a woman busted through the door and aimed a shotgun at us. We just stared at her in shock and didn't know what to do or say, we were just frozen.

Woman: Caitlyn!

She finally lowered it before a man came in and hugged Cupcake.

Man: Oh my god, we were so worried.

They're her parents, I suppose.

Mrs. Kirramman: And you found a stray...

Is she talking about me? Girl, I'm gonna throw hands-Okay,maybe not a good idea to beat up your mother-in-law.

Anyways, I still had a confused look on my face and looked around me.

Caitlyn: This is Vi, she's from the undercity.
Mrs. Kirramman: So, I see.

She was definitely forcing her smile.

Mrs. Kirramman: Could we have a word, Caitlyn? In private.

She was not happy to get lectured, I could read it on her face. But she left with them anyway, so I was alone now. I laid down on her bed and thought back to the times when Powder and I were kids. We were so innocent...

30 minutes later, Caitlyn came back looking kinda surprised.

Caitlyn: We'll present our case to the council. Tonight!

I looked at the map in front of her bed.

Vi: You did all that by yourself? Without even going down there? And I thought Powder could get obsessed.

I rolled onto my back,so that she could sit next to me.

Caitlyn: What happened to her, it's not your fault.

I stayed quiet before changing the subject.

Vi: When my parents were still alive, me and Powder used to share a bed like this. Except, maybe, half the size. Ours and Y/n's parents were close friends,so we'd hang it a lot. Whenever they came over, we'd play a game where we pretended to be bigger and bigger. So, Powder would say, I'm a slug monster with venom for ooze", then Y/n would say, "That's nothing,I'm a slug monster that throws off an odor that'll kill anyone in a 30ft radius". and I'd say, "Well, I'm slug eating crab with razor spikes". Sometimes Y/n and I would get carried away and Powder would get scared. We didn't want her to start crying and wake up our parents, so...We pretended to chase our own monsters away. We'd say, "No monster's gonna get you when we're here!". Then a real monster showed up. Y/n kept their promise, but I just ran away. I left them, both of them.