Old friend

Hi guys,sorry I kept you waiting (for almost 2 weeks ._.). I had exams coming up but now I'm back with the 7th chapter,enjoy!

Y/n's POV:

I woke up in a room, tied to I-don't-know-what and I had a bag over my head, it smelled bad...and I had the worst fucking headache, they definitely did a number on me. I don't get why I'm here, I do hope Jinx is okay...

My thoughts were interrupted by an argument building up.

Caitlyn: I cannot believe I trusted you, you didn't put us in one but two of Silco's traps.

Vi sighed, annoyed.

Vi: This isn't Silco.
Caitlyn: Oh really? How can you be so sure?
Vi: 'Cause we'd already be dead.

She said that with PERFECT sarcasm. I love you, Vi, not as much as I love Jinx and not in the same way, but I still love you.

Caitlyn: Oh, very nice.

I snorted.

Caitlyn: What's so funny?
Y/N: Oi, very noice.
Caitlyn: Shut up, you little shit.
Y/N: No, you shut up.
Vi: You both shut up. Also for your information, Caitlyn. If this was Silco, which isn't the case, why would he kidnap Y/N as well if she's working for him?
Y/N: She's right.
Caitlyn: Whatever, where are we then, huh?
Y/N: In a room, recently kidnapped and held against our will.
Caitlyn: Oh really? I never knew, thanks for enlightening.
Y/N: You're welcome.

I smiled purposely exaggerated but none of them could see it.

Caitlyn: When did you wanna tell me your sister is Jinx?                                                                               Vi: Once you came clean about what the hell you're really doing down here.                           Caitlyn: I told you the truth!

Vi: Bullshit! What was that stone?

Caitlyn stayed silent and just sighed.

Vi: I knew it.

Silence built up but it was soon interrupted by someone forcing the door open and grabbing me.

Y/n: Hey! Hey! Whoa whoa whoa, GET YOUR SMELLY ASS HANDS OFF OF ME!
Vi: LEAVE HER ALONE, HEY, GET THE FUCK OFF ME

Vi struggled as well.

Caitlyn: Hey, leave them alone; don't hurt them, don-

I couldn't hear her anymore after this person shut the door while Vi and I continued to try and get out of someone's grasp. We were sat down against a tree and my eyes adjusted to the sunlight. Pinkie Pie was still next to me before the bags on our heads were removed and we saw two people. One sitting on a chair with a mask, the other one was some type of animal and slowly walked away from us towards the other one.

Jinx's POV:

I got back to our room, Y/N's and I's Room.

I had to sit down in front of a broken mirror.

I still couldn't process anything that has happens in the last hour. The voices in my head said all sorts of things about this situation and overlapped over one another.