Family Reunion

Start writing your story

This will be hella long, so enjoy

Chapter 11: Family Meeting

Vi's POV

I woke up, realizing I wasn't at the bar anymore. Before me was a music box playing a melody which released little sparks of light. I tried moving my arms, but my hands were tied to the chair I was sitting on, just like the rest of my body. I didn't see anyone and squinted my eyes, trying to recognize something, anything. Until...

?: Really thought I buried this place.

Vi: Powder?

Another person started talking.

??: Nothing ever stays dead, I guess.

Vi: Y/n? A-are we alone?

Y/n: For now. Maybe forever.

Their voices came from everywhere.

Y/n: Wanna know a secret?

Powder: Silco thinks he made Jinx with all his rants and his hard-won lessons. "Excise your doubts, Jinx."

Y/n: "Be what they fear, Jinx!"

They said it awfully dramatic and silence built up, an awkward silence.

Jinx's POV

Jinx: Silco thinks he made Jinx with all his rants and his hard-won lessons. "Excise your doubts, Jinx."

Y/n: "Be what they fear, Jinx!"

I looked at them in disbelief. They said it with such confidence and drama. I whispered to them while they did a weird pose with their arms up.

Jinx: What the fuck are you doing?

Y/n: What do you mean? I'm just making this more intense. What did you expect.

I facepalmed while sighing.

Jinx: How and why did I fall for you???

Y/n: Uhm...because I'm hot, amazing and super talented and also because you can't be without me for more than 24 hours, soooo

Jinx: Shut up, this is not the time to brag about yourself.

Y/n: You're the one who has multiple pictures of me in your pockets and elsewhere, but I'm not gonna get into that. You also crave a lot affection and physical contact.

I could feel my face heat up, but then I realized that we got Vi waiting.

Jinx: We'll talk about this later, let's get back to what we were doing.

I cleared my throat while my love is chuckling. I turned my attention towards my sister.

Jinx: Anyways, as I was saying, he thought he made Jinx like everything was the same as when Vander left him. But he didn't. You did.

Vi's POV

I could finally see Powder, but Y/n was still out of sight. I looked at her with empathy.

Vi: I-I'm sorry, guys. I never meant to leave you.

Y/n: You never left. We always heard you.