Surprise MF

Little Surprise,chapter 6 is coming sooner cause it's so short.

Y/n's POV:

Jinx didn't even hesitate, she started firing all around her while me and Vi fought them off. Caitlyn helped as well. Some of them were knocked of their hover boards by Jinx's bullets and we made sure that the ones who weren't got beat up by our duo. I didn't realize that Caitlyn was unconscious until Vi got knocked out.

Y/n: Shit!

I got distracted which got me hit in the head by a firelight while Jinx was too busy with the flying Firelights to acknowledge it and everything went black.

Jinx's POV:

We finally fought them off, they either were blown off by me or they escaped to god knows where. I breathed heavily because of all the adrenaline.

Jinx: We're good now, Y/n. Let's get home.

I didn't get a response.

Jinx: Y/n?

I turned around, realizing I was alone. Therefore, I started to panic

Jinx: Vi? Y/n?!

They're not here. They took them! How did I not realize this? I should've seen or heard something at least. Shit!

I knelt down, filled with Anger and Sadness while I couldn't stop my tears from coming.

How could I let them get away?! Again?! What's Silco gonna think of this? I can't tell him yet. I'll find you Y/n, I promise...