Chapter 5: the mighty lord's pink hair

A/n: searched it, my image of Severus will never be the same (; ∀;)

Harry's pov:

I've seen a person adopt a chocolate bar legally with papers and all then crying for eating it and later on adopted a Hershey's chocolate, I've witnessed a guy stalk a girl and then turn out the girl was stalking him and he was stalking the girl's bird then ended married the bird while the girl acts as if he was her husband while he certainly wasn't, I've watched how someone photoshopped (don't ask me if that's how muggles actually call it) a picture of Severus to look as if Severus had a tutu skirt and it looked so real I got traumatized but seeing the future dark lord with bubble gum pink hair and sunglasses made me think I haven't seen anything worth.

The pink hair and sunglasses of course were an illusion someone made that anybody could see except the one cursed to wear the illusion and literally no one dared to burb it was so silent that not even the professors made a sound nor anything but everyone's inner voice was cracking up like maniacs - level Bellatrix kind. So, nobody said anything cause I, we knew that if mini sociopath knew about his current look, he would murder any eye witness and no soul would be left off, and not even his minions mentioned anything and their so-called mask couldn't hide the snickers that they did as they turn their faces away from their all-seeing darky lordy guess people enjoy others misfortunes in their own way. next time I want to see him in a maid costume wonder how that would be hehehehe *evil glint in my eyes*.

*********

Harry's pov:

"Peverell mind you tell me what's so damn funny in my face?"

mini death eaters: running away

"oh you sons of bi**"

"?"

"Fudge you riddle"

"Don't talk to me dirty filthy pain in the ***"

To think I irritated voldy so much he cursed, I'm so honored to be his first but I thought on this time bad words were like a crime or some crap ehm, of course, I'm so special :3