Chapter 6: my Gryffindor heart says hell no

Harry's pov:

"Peverell mind you tell me what's so damn funny in my face?"

I felt that question was harder to answer than when ginny asked if I look pretty in this dress. Never saw a flowery dress the same again. Pinky got closer to my face wearing a sneer his breath and mine got mingled as he got closer, and closer our noses were almost touching and my face got hotter and flustered Pinky's cheeks had a little flush on them too. DID I JUST MAKE VOLDY BLUSH??!?! No imposible it must be a hallucination maybe part of the pink hair and sunglasses, yeah that's right maybe my eyes need checking again. Of course the all mighty dark mini lord wouldn't blush for a random Hufflepuff right? If he really were my Gryffindor pride and dignity as a sane human being would say hell no! Fudge this shi* I'm out~
Eh I've space out for enough time, time to go real- I stepped back to distance myself because damn we were close

Ugh as I hold my head I question him with my eyes he pushed me into the wall and trapped me in his arms, what the hell is wrong with him??

"Could you please answer me now?"

"Nah I'm fine"

Crack.

I feel as I've ruined something. Riddle's face twisted and complex emotions showed in his eyes. My leftover neurons didn't have the energy to try to guess those emotions.

Tom Riddle's pov:

I tried to close the distance between Peverell and myself but his emm unique personality ruined the mood. Me the heir of Slytherin whose charm could conquer any gender of my choice can't get a simple little mudblood's attention... It must be that Malfoy! Tch it is more probable that he runs out of gel than getting rid of his single status, if it weren't for his foolishness in love rubbing on me Peverell at least wouldn't look at me in s-such distaste.

Narrador:
In that moment Tom realized distaste was the most sugarcoated word he could use to describe Harry even though that was only in his eyes and in reality Harry looked as of his chastity was in risk, Abraxas Malfoy however felt as his dignity got chowed, vomited, eaten back, pooped, and eaten back by cockroaches that would, later on, be eaten by a random bird just like Tom's the only difference was that at least Tom knew why felt like that. If it weren't for the fact that Tom's and Abraxas's relationship wasn't so close and they wouldn't admit their suffering they would've lament their loneliness and loss of dignity together. :,3

Mini theather:

Young tom: why doesn't he love me?? QAQ

Older tom: I'm disappointed of you moron (눈‸눈)