chapter 2: a stalker and a sorting

Dumbledore's pov

Curious indeed a Peverell who could pass for a potter or black, but the question is how could a person appear out of nowhere. "So, harry m' boy where have you been after all these years? You should have received your letter by now" I asked while we moved forwards closer to the headmaster's office but suddenly harry stopped and his eyes turned null. "Are you alright Harry?" "Yes professor..." harry said while his eyes darkened "I have been in the run professor ever since my parent's death" oh the poor boy must have suffered a lot to react like that, poor boy indeed. Grindelwald after all we had and look what have you done to all those seniors, children, women, man, was it worth it? Worth abandoning our... heh probably you didn't mind huh?

***************

Harry's pov:

The headmaster was more than glad to make my sorting and now I was walking with Dumbledore to the Great Hall and it really was pretty weird to see him without his long beard and seeing him as only a professor too. As we entered the Great Hall everything fell in silence but with a few people whispering that it was rumored that I was a Peverell and me asking not to be noticed awesome. Pretty great. Dumbledore ushered me to the stool and as I sat down, he put the sorting hat on my head, 'Ah potter you came from the future hmm?' I immediately tensed up 'Don't worry Harry Potter I am not allowed to tell others secrets' god what a relief 'so do you want Gryffindor again? Oh, but you don't want attention. Well, Ravenclaw is off the chart you wouldn't be able to enter the dorms since you suck at riddles' and that is how I ended up being insulted by a hat. 'Well then it shall be' "HUFFLEPUFF" and with that, I went to the hufflepuff table while others stared at me while muttering stuff, they are aware I can hear them, right? But as it is the tables returned to their talking and shouting of stuff. I see in the Slytherin table was the one and only tom riddle staring at me creepily and as he noticed I saw him staring he turned to his minions very quick, oh god mini voldy was staring. Hermione is gonna kill me for traveling in time I better go to the library to see if I can get something useful, and with that, I stood off my table to go to the library not knowing a certain voldy was following.