Chapter 9: What is luck? Can I eat it?

A/N: So I transformed a meme that had nothing to do with a harry potter into a tomarry meme hehe.

I've always known my potter luck would screw me over anytime but at this moment it royally screwed me up and at the same time, successfully dragged the mighty lord as well, as they say, if I have to ruin my dignity, I'll drag whoever I can with meh!  (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

A few minutes before...

"Hadrian Peverell due to students from other schools coming to Hogwarts to visit, we'd like you to welcome them with a speech accompanied by Tom since you too seem to be well acquaintances or greet them with something else whatever of your choice, and remember this involves our reputation as one of the most incredible magical schools," McGonagall told me as she put a hand on my shoulder.

Oh no

Riddle and I looked at each other, we knew that within seconds I could mess it up horribly, and sadly I was right. I hate it when I'm right cause in the very few times I'm right it's because my guess is that everything will go to the trash. Hermione was always the one who made the planning for a good reason even Riddle knows that he'd be crazy to rely on me so we're toast.

Chatter surrounded us as we made our way to the podium, did I mention how turns out that McGonagall forgot that the new arrivals were today hehe like the time that she forgot to mention to me that the ones participating the Triwizard tournament had to dance first in the yule dance heh (ps: happened in the fourth movie) in order to not do it the teachers themselves they shoved the welcome crap to us smart move peh.

Riddle kicked my fragile poor ribs with his elbow, "Hey have you planned something yet?" he whispered with his over 600 bacterial mouth (a/n: humans do have over 600 bacteria haha) "aren't you the mighty tom think of something yourself" my words made a smile bloom from that face of his I really should have just kicked him back. I glanced lightly at the new students damn I wouldn't care if they were ugly but it's like having to embarrass yourself with a bunch of Toms (because of the looks) or Snapes (cause ya know) who'd pick on whatever you messed up with why QAQ

A/n: I don't know who the bloody heck were the students from the 1940's from the other schools so don't blame me for putting the same students of the fourth book let's just imagine that in the goblet of fire there were totally different people with different names if you're not okay tell me and I'll invent another chapter~ (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)