Chapter 8: Tom riddle's non-existent odor and a drenched harry potter

A/n: Hellooo those who've already read this part might ask why in the name of god says drenched harry potter when there is no such thing in the chapter? well I forgot to add it hehe.

Harry's pov:

"I've never smelt something so horrible in my life" I scrunched my nose in disgust, damn this stink.

"I wouldn't be sure about that"

"What do you mean?" Even the twin's socks don't smell so bad, I feel my nose is being abused. "I bet your bedroom smelled worse than this"

I should feel offended but deep inside me, I know that the bedroom I shared back in my time as a Gryffindor with Neville, Ron, Dean, and Seamus was worse than the Bermuda triangle and it was so horrible Neville made a special spell in his nose in order to not smell anything but he had to reapply it daily. Poor Neville but something I have learned in my life is to never admit the stuck up is right and I learned it the bad way with Draco.

"I bet your body odor is worse than this" another lie of mine, in fact, I was jealous of his smell, I bet his sweat doesn't even smell since he never actually sweats in contrast to me, I sweat and get sticky when I'm nervous or when I do something that has to do with moving and it sucks. Fricking lunatic and there is nothing worse than a lunatic with good looks and no body odor, isn't he a teen? Where's the acne and body odor I had in my teenage years?? Was my life a joke?? I couldn't deal with the potion anymore so I quietly stood up from my seat to get away from this disgusting potion. 

Author's pov:

What Harry didn't know, however, was that tom riddle, in fact, had acne once on a horrible day of misfortune but he with his mighty intelligence and cunning stole the girl's anti-acne magic cream and no one has to ever know but those who may know of this fact have already been silenced, for the greater good. 

-

Harry's pov:

Rain was pouring and I was drenched in the middle of the field. It didn't help that my glasses broke and I left my wand in a moment of stupidity. A voice suddenly appeared behind me, "so what are you doing here Peverell? flying around in the middle of the rain?" I knew he was joking but what humiliated me was that I really was doing that. It is sad he can mock me without even trying, it hurts. "Shut up Riddle, what are you doing here anyway?"

"For your information Pottah you interest me and believe me that is a rare occurrence," said Riddle in a real snobby voice.  Riddle got closer to me enough to cover me with his umbrella. "For being so perfect all the time how does it feel being wet and drenched for once?"

"It flatters me that you think I'm so perfect" wet riddle purred in my ear, my face burned a little I think I'm having a fever for being so close to a virus like him. "And I'm so perfect aren't I?" my face cooled off immediately guess I healed already. "Shut it smug face" I feel he ain't pretty no more, his face stings my eyes. Riddle moved his hand over his chest. "How dare you accuse me of such a thing?!" "pffft!" drama queen idiot.