Chapter 7

Ummm okk soo this chapter is dedicated to Penectome

Yes it has a mating and the lovely Penectome wrote it for me because well I've had these two sexy boys in my mind for so long that just writing about them doing the nasty makes me blush like a school girl soo yeaahh let us know what you think of it!!

Enjoy :D

Adam's P.O.V

Dinner with the pack was always like this. Loud and obnoxious. Everyone talking at once, throwing food back and forth. I glanced over at Arik and frowned. He didn't seem to be enjoying himself but that had been a normal occurrence when we lived here in the pack house. When we were in school though he was different. He liked to joke during dinner and talk. Something he wasn't doing now.

I glanced over at him to catch the distressed look on his face before he bolted out of the dining room. I tried to run after him but Keeley stopped me before I could. After dinner which I didn't eat because I was stressed over what Arik could be doing I went into the kitchen to wait for him to come back. I couldn't hold the tears back anymore. He had left and I had no idea where he could've gone. What if he did something?

When he walked back into the kitchen in his wolf form I looked over at him. My eyes, I knew, were puffy and red, and when he noticed he shifted back and pulled me into his arms. As soon as they were wrapped around me I burst into tears again. He was still here. He hadn't done something dumb.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked me wanting to know what had upset me to the point of tears.

"You ran out and didn't tell me anything. I knew coming back to the pack house was a bad idea." I sobbed into his neck as my arms wrapped tightly around his waist.

I felt him brush my hair back away from my face before he pressed a kiss to my lips, "I'm sorry for running out like that earlier." He whispered softly as he cupped my face in the palms of his hands making sparks of electricity go through me from that simple touch.

I sighed softly and leaned my cheek into his hand as my eyes slid shut. I savored this small intimacy between us. When we were younger it was different I couldn't stand to be around him. I always felt like I wasn't good enough and years later I find out that it was the other way around. He'd always thought he was never good enough. I heard him sigh as he pulled me in closer to him. Things were going to change though because as soon as we graduate we would be Alphas.

"You'll always be good enough." I whispered softly into his ear earning another sigh from him as he nuzzled into my neck.

I moaned as he sucked on my soft spot and I knew immediately that he wouldn't be able to hold his wolf back because my own was howling in pleasure and ecstasy nearly screaming at me to move closer and bathe ourselves in our mates scent.

One second he was nuzzling into my neck the next I feel a sharp pain spread across my shoulder before pleasure crashed through me making me moan as I sagged against him. I could hear as the electricity surged in the pack house before every single light bulb in the large mansion blew out one by one announcing the mating of an Alpha. I could hear muffled sounds of screams as the mansion was plunged into darkness unexpectedly.

I looked up at Arik and his eyes were glowing slightly as his wolf retreated. He had barely taken a breath when it rushed out as I snaked an arm around his neck and plunged my canines into him. I couldn't help it. All I could think about was making him mine. Completely and utterly mine. And that's exactly what I did.

I pulled back only to have Arik crush me to his chest. I looked up at him and watched as a wolfish grin spread on his lips, "Mine." He growled before he crushed his lips to my own as he lifted me onto the countertop.

I groaned and he took that as his chance to sweep his tongue into my mouth. I couldn't help but tighten my hold on him a bit when he began to press small kisses down my jaw towards his mark. I moaned, loudly, making him look at me before he lifted me up into his arms.

Yeah we were both nearly the same height but Arik he's all muscle where on the other hand I have less muscle. Does that make sense? I let out a breathy moan as I felt his hard cock press against my own. I heard him chuckle softly as he began to walk out of the kitchen and towards the forest. Away from the pack house.

"Where are we going?" I managed to ask him as he planted kiss after nibbling kiss on my neck near my mark making sparks of pleasure and electricity course through me.

Arik groaned before I heard what sounded like a door opening. I peeked my eyes open curious as to where he had brought me. My eyes widened as I took in the cabin with a roaring fire in the fireplace. I whimpered softly when Ariks canines brushed across my neck as he headed up the stairs and into a bedroom.

Arik's P.O.V

Adam whimpered softly at the feel of my canines piercing his soft skin. Again. Neither of us expected it nor did I expect what happened next. Adam's wolf pushed through and marked me again. The pain was surprising, as was the feeling of pleasure I received.

I growled gently and picked him up off the island, and began the short journey to the cabin in the woods. I didn't stop to glance around the cabin, all I could think about was being with my mate. Carrying him up to our room I kicked the door closed and laid him on the bed, licking the spot I had bit, "Mine," I whispered against his flesh.

"Yours," He moaned in response, tilting his head to give me better access.

I growled making Adam moan as I started my assault on his neck gently. I licked and nipped, creating a trail up his neck and along his jaw and back down. I followed that trail repeatedly earning several moans and gasps and whimpers from my mate. Smirking slightly, I increased the intensity of my assault. His moans increased as he tugged gently at my shirt. I pulled back for a moment, only to remove mine as well as his shirt. I changed my trail and started one down his chest and towards his pants.

"Arik..." Adam moaned gently, grabbing my hair and tugging.

I ripped his pants off as well as his boxers. What was hidden in them was a shocker. My mate was pretty big for his innocent appearance. He blushed and tried to cross his legs. I held his legs open so he couldn't.

"It's alright love. You have nothing to be ashamed of," I whispered, sliding up to kiss him gently as I slid a hand up his inner thigh and grasped him in my hand making him jerk his hips up and moan into my mouth.

He kissed back softly, distracting me as he ripped my pants and boxers off. I smirked and licked his mark. He moaned in response as I gripped him a bit harder feeling him throb in my hand and stroked him gently.

"Arik...Please..." He begged softly.

I smirked against his lips before I began to trail my lips down his neck. I passed a fingertip over one of his nipples and he arched into my touch. I looked into his face only to see love and pleasure there, "I'll be gentle..." I whispered before kissing down his chest.

"Arik...." Adam moaned as he stopped me from going any further and pulling me back up to his chest, "Please... Stop teasing me..." He whispered as he arched against me.

I shifted a bit against him so I could easily thrust myself inside him. I could smell the fear emitting from him. The fear of the pain. I murmured once more that I would be gentle before slowly sliding inside him. His face scrunched up in pain and I stopped for a moment, worried.

"Don't stop," He whispered, shifting against me making me groan.

I sighed softly and slid the rest of the way inside of Adam. He whimpered in pain, freezing me in place, until he nodded, motioning for me to move. I moved slowly, so as not to hurt him. I heard him whimper in pain before they slowly progressed into moans as I brushed his prostate over and over again.

As his moans grew, so did my pace. Soon we were both moaning, screaming each others names to the moon. He came the same time I did and I collapsed on him. He kissed my head and smiled softly as I shifted to lay next next to him.

"I love you Arik," Adam whispered cuddling into my side

"I love you too Adam," I murmured before we both fell asleep.