Chapter 4

Arik's P.O.V

My parents were making my head hurt. They just kept rambling on and on about the ceremony that they were setting up for after graduation. I thanked the goddess that graduation was only a couple of weeks away.

"You'll move into the pack house after graduation." My mom said and that's the point were my wolf growled. He didn't like that idea at all.

"No I'm not living there." I growled as I thought about my room in the pack house. I hated it. Too many bad memories and if I wasn't mistaken there was still blood smeared all over the walls from my last trip with my razor.

I had never heard of a suicidal wolf. So when I became depressed it was a shock to me but not to my wolf. He had known who his mate was he just never told me until my birthday but his depression of not having his mate near had nearly killed me. Literally.

Adam didn't make it any better. He was always around and my wolf would always be fidgety and ten times more depressed around him. I shook my head at those thoughts and refocused on the conversation, "I'm not living there. I don't care what you all think. I'm getting a place of my own." I stated and felt Adam stiffen in my arms.

I looked down at him and grinned, "Don't you dare think for a second that I'm leaving you in that house either." I said before pressing a kiss to his lips only to have my wolf lunge forward and force Adams mouth open.

This kiss was all about who was dominant. What my wolf did next surprised the freaking crap out of me. He let Adam take control of the kiss for a second before I pushed for dominance. By the time we pulled away from each other everyone in the room was staring at us.

Keeley was slowly fanning herself. Ariana had this creepy look in her eyes. Blake and Cameron both had their mouths wide open. My dad was doing the same thing as Keeley. My moms eyebrows had shot up to her hair line.

"That was hot." Keeley said slowly with wide eyes as she continued to fan herself.

I rolled my eyes at her. She was a freak. I swear she secretly video tapes gay boys making out. She has too! I mean I've seen her following Alek and Gio around campus and everyone knows those two usually get into 'freaky' things.

"Right. Arik you can move into the cabin." My mom said after she got over the shock of seeing her only son making out with what was supposed to be his beta.

I smiled at her, "Thanks mommy!" I exclaimed, excited that she would willingly give up her hideout.

"What cabin?" My dad asked looking confused, as he stared between my mom and me.

I shrugged, "Don't worry about it" I replied and looked down at Adam. He'd been pretty quiet for awhile now. He was curled up against me, his head tucked into my neck as he slept.

Ariana smiled over at us, "He hasn't been sleeping much."

I frowned and looked back down at Adam, "I'll be back." I whispered and stood from the couch, cradling Adam's limp body against mine.

I hesitated when I reached the hallway that led to the rest of the dorm. I could lay him down in my bed but would that be creepy? I mean Keeley and Cameron had been sleeping in the same room since day one. I rolled my eyes at myself, fuck this, Adam is my mate he was going to sleep in my room!

Once I'd settled Adam in my bed I walked back out only to bump into Keeley, "Mom and dad left." She whispered for once in her life not being the loud twin.

"Already?" I said with a disbelieving tone.

"Yeah." She said with a slight shrug, "You know how scatterbrained they are." She said before turning and walking off towards Cameron's room, "Oh by the way, congrats on your mating." She said making me growl at her.