Chapter 4: The Blood God

Around 1am Techno woke up to the voices.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD"

"The Blade"

"E"

"I want food"

"Your a voice"

"True"

Techno pulled on some normal clothes then soon enough a blur of white. Techno's eyes became an opaque white almost glowing. A set of black armor appeared. Then the sword. The most powerful one in the land. Nothing could beat it. Techno whispers to himself.

"Blood for the Blood God" 

And the voices went crazy.

After a while Techno emerged from the forest. The armor and sword disappeared, his eyes slowly going back to the normal ruby red color. 5:30 am. Time to do the chores. Techno walked to the barn. 3 cows, 3 horses and one donkey. Techno headed towards the cow to milk them (it's a cow get your head out of the gutter. This isnt a DNF fanfic). After filling 3 buckets up with the sour liquid Techno moves to the horses to feed them. Carl his favorite one the fastest as well. Then Brick the worst swimmer ever. The last horse didn't have a name. Maybe Tommy can name her Techno thought. Then the donkey was kind of just there. The donkey had a name though Jeremy. By now it was 6:25 am and Techno went back to his house to shower and actually get ready. Now being clean and ready to go to annoy some people. Walking out the door grabbing the beat up satchel double checking to make sure that the notebook that Techno alway took with him and a couple of library books and the all important coins. Money has no actual value. It's what everyone tells you that it's vauleadle. It's like time is nothing. Walking out of the door making sure to close it Techno could see the beautiful sunrise. It was peeking behind the mountain that surrounded the valley everyone lived in. The trees shimmered in the light. Techno actually liked being outside. It was nice. The weather was never too cold; it ranged from 20 degrees to 90 degrees fahrenheit ( -6.6 to 32.2 celsius). It would rain often but the rain was calming . Hitting lightly against the roof at night to Techno standing there outside being poured on. It always felt good. It was renewing. Finally Techno knocked on the Gods door. After a couple of beats Phil answered.

“Ya good man” Techno asked raising an eyebrow at Phil

“No. Sleeping is weird mate" Phil said slightly chuckling 

"Well are the others up"

A faint mumble said "Barley"

Oddly Tommy came dashing down the stairs. "Sleeping is awesome. I have so much energy. I'm ready to go to Town" 

“Okay gremlin child come on” Techno said while smiling

“Should I bring my guitar” Wilbur asked

“Your a musician of course idiot” 

“Fine Techno” Wilbur said annoyingly 

Techno leads the Gods to the horses. “I call Carl, you guys can take the other horses Tommy. You need to share a horse with PHilza because Jeremy is too slow” Techno said while lazily pointing to the horses.

“Does this horse have a name” Tommy asked

“Nope you can name her though.”

“Really” Tommy turned to the horse “You are clementine”

Soon they all go to the horses getting a quick lesson from Techno. Then they started to ride to town. It was about a 25 minute horse ride. The ride was peaceful weaving in and out of the woods. The path had always been a calm ride for Techno enjoying the birds which seem to appear more often around Phil. Techno wondered if that was Phil's curse. Every God had one like Technos was the voices. Maybe Phil just attracted birds. Soon enough they had arrived.

Did you get the X life referance I hope ya did
Im on spring break maybe more updates?? Pog?????
Eat sleep drink water and stay poggers
-King