Chapter 9: XD Returns Too Soon

“XD what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be prancing in the heavens, headline your greatness.” Techno said in a voice dripping in sarcasm  

“Oh Blood God you haven't changed a bit. I'm here because you need to move.”

“WHAT. Why must I leave? I have friends here and a life. What about the others?” Techno pleaded

“Oh they will be fine. But you need to leave before they start caring. They don't like you, Blood God no one does. So leave tomorrow at midnight. And don't tell anyone.” And with that XD left. 

        Techno stood confused. The wind whipped around him. The moon shone. Techno sighed he knew XD's words meant nothing, there were lies and nothing else. But Techno hated that XD would dare use words for twisted meanings and doubt. Words and more power than anything. And if you have talent, the ability to twist those words into impeccable pieces or enhance sentences filled with deeper means you have the biggest advantage over anyone. You don't need to be strong or liked, to have words. Anyone could use words yet they use them for negative reasons. That was something Techno never understood about humans. And only some mortals liked words while others hated them. Words were a gift from the gods and mortals never appreciated.

        Techno sighed thousands of thoughts running in his head. He was fond of Tubbo, Ranboo and Tommy. He was already friends with Phil and Wilbur. But he had to leave tomorrow at midnight. For once in his life he remembered what a family was like.

        He turned back to his house to find a bag. The magic whorled around him turning him back to the boring old Techno.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

        Tommy knew the world didn't revolve around him. He knew that but everyone hated that he was the “main” character. Everyone plays an important role in life. But everyone was pissy cause they thought Tommy was the center of it. He wasn't even that important of a person. He could think of thousands of more important things.  He was not one of them. He was a God yeah sure but people like XD and Lady Death. He was a child and people got jealous of him. But Tommy wanted to be normal like Tubbo and Ranboo. He wanted to have a family, a dog even. But he was stuck to live forever.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  

We destroy. We rebuild. We destroy again. It's a constant of our kind. We are all a god's chosen, and we are all a god’s curse.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey its King

That last quote is from Jon in the Red Queen series. Sorry for such a long break,  life happens. As of right now i'm pretty busy with karate, my school musical and school in general. I might make a oneshot fic. The story i said i would make im still doing it just taking a little longer then expected.

Thanks for reading

Eat, sleep, drink water and stay poggers

-King <3