Chapter 6: Love (Ewwww)

Techno leads them around the town showing them the shops and messy alleyways. He even showed where Tommy works and they met Ponk who only had 1 arm but still one of the best carpenters in the area. Getting special orders from towns away.

(It's been like 5 weeks since i wrote this so ummm i have no idea of where to go so just bare with me)

After the tour of the wonder full time with too many crows following them it was time for Wilbur Soot Watson to talk to the love of his life.

"Just talk to the girl kid" Phil said in a fatherly tone

"You have no romantic experience" Wilbur yelled, getting some attention to the group from the townspeople.

"Yes i do Will" Phil said a little cocky

"WHAT!" All of them said

"Yes im engaged to the Goddess of Death" the old man said " I do have romantic advice so yeah"

"HOW DID YOU PULL ONE OF THE BIG 3" Tommy yelled

"I don't know man" Philza stated

"Wow, I'm impressed. I mean i dont get love but good job" The pinkette said monatonly.

"Dude, I get a lot of women just go up and say hi to them." The big man Tommy said

"Sure but I agree to talk to Sally. Don't act like a dick." Techno piped in.

"Okay fine i'll just say my name and that i make music." said the yellow sweater man.

"Good plan dude" the pinkette says

Wilbur nervously walked up to the most beautiful girl. " Hello"

"Oh hello Are you new here? My name is Sally Sander " Sally said in the sweetest voice that made Wilburs heart melt.

" Yeah my name is Wilbur Soot Watson " He said while sticking his hand out for Sally to shake. Sally gladly shocks it. No doubt Sally fell in love.

"Well what do you do for a living Willbur"

"I um make music" Wilburs face flushed, hoping that Sally didn't notice. Unfortunately she did notice.

"Slow your roll hot shot" Sally smirked while walking away. To go back to the kids.

Techno walked up behind Wilbur, grabbed his shoulders and dragged him to the horses while Tommy and Phil were dying laughing.

Hey it been a bit and its super short but whatever
So yeah im not dead just sad. I have like 8 days left of school so yay
Idk also im very mush Asexual so this was hard to write. Next chapter we got bench trio.
Eat sleep drink water and stay poggers
-King