sneck😫😫😫😫💕💕💕💕💕🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

Shrek was going through some shit.

He was an emo goth green shrexy bitch, and no one could fuck with him.

He was weird. He was a weirdo. He didn't fit in.

Until he saw Neck, and his world was turnt upside down🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

It happened one morning when he was in his #NYC apartment, which was 720000000 dollah billz every month #newyorkcity #grinding #dick

Knuckles and Luigi were fighting in the street again, when Skrecc looked out his window. Ugh. They always do this them little stoopid ass dingfuck worcestershire saucy losers. I wish I were ded #emo #nooneunderstandsme 😫😫😫☠️☠️

Suddenly knuckles pulled out a pointed, long sword with a diamond handle. Skorki couldn't take anymore of this.

He lunged at the smudged glass of his window, crashing through and landing perfectly on the hot road.

"Damn shawty, that swords just about the size of my dickcock😏😏😏😏"

Knuckles and Luigi were too repulsed to keep fighting, in fact, Luigi threw up red vomit and then stomped on it to symbolize the defeat of his dipshit brother Mario.

"Yeah, that's what I thot👹👹👹👹grrr🦍🦍🦍🦍" Threatened Sclit. Then he saw him.

Neck, gorgeous thicc and lovely, everything Shrex had been dreaming of❤️❤️❤️❤️(a/n: they're so cuuuuute i ship it sm🤑🤑🤑😍)

Neck was an uwu softboi, always silent. But something ab Scock, something about his demeanor, something beautifully tragic...

Scorpion was mysterious. He wasn't anything Neck had tried before, he was...well, he was many things.

His fried ass hair was always parted wayyyyyy on the side.

He always wore the same disgusting greasy MCR Tshirt that hung off of him like a rack on his skinny legend body.

He swooped away in his thicc blacc cloak because he was an emo goth lover boy🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

No one could understand Sevegall. Maybe not like Neck could.