I SAVE DICK BY GIVIN IT CPR

What had Shrek been thinking, going out today? Clearly it was not the right time

Neck had approached him, finally, and he didn't even look his best🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

And then out of NOWHERE knuckles challenged another mighty gamer soul.....
famous American football player Tom Brady.

Luigi was up in the mic room, doing the commentating...

"And he shoots his cock, scores the penis! Another dick for Tom Brady! But the games not over yet, as we see Knuckles lunging for Brady's pussy! He shoots, he scores! Right in the clit, ladies and gentlemen. This is going to be a very close game for sure."

"Ugh, sorry Neck, I have to save the world. You know how it is." And Skek flew off like Shuperminn, everyone's hero but no one's friend...

"I LOVE YOU JEEEEEEEEEEESUS, I LOVE YOU JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEESUS, YOU GIVE ME REASON, YOU GIVE ME HOPE, JESUS NEVER LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Smeck blared his voice in their nostrils, singing his favorite Trisha Paytas song. It had always inspired him so much.

Jesus😫😫😫😫😫😫😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🍆🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦💦

Neck was so surprised, this was a new side of Shckck! He was so vulgar and sexy, literally ramming innocent bystanders and throwing Trisha Paytas CDs at them.

"STREAM YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!¡" HE BELLOWED OUT INTO THE VOUD OF DARKNESS THAT WAS HIS COLD BARREN EMO SOUL #NOONEGETSIT #IMUGLY #SHREXISBETTERTHANACTUALSEXJUSTSAYING #SMUT???????????