INTRO

I don't own the Classroom of the Elite and Overlord or the characters from it. All belongs to Syougo Kinugasa and Maruyama Kugane

Hey! I have not seen COTE x Overlord crossovers, so I decided to give it a try. I don't have any writing experience or good English skills, but I'm a huge fan of the COTE and Overlord stories and have been hoping for someone's crossover for a while now.

It is quite difficult to fit two worlds with different timelines, so in this story in the COTE world, technology is slightly shifted in some areas, VR devices have already been invented and are widely distributed, however, this world does not yet have environmental pollution like the Overlord's world.Background:The main gist of the backstory is that Ayanokouji's father added VR equipment to teach martial arts to children so as not to injure the body, but without dulling the pain. In the White Room, despite the heavy workload, the children were given some rest, at which time the little Ayanokouji decided to look at the functions of the VR equipment out of his own curiosity, and discovered YGGDRASIL (I know, logically the instructors should have banned games and stuff, but let's leave it to the convenience of the plot ). He was so fascinated by the game and the freedom of the world that he began to spend his free time playing YGGDRASIL (For example, 5 hours a week, although this time will seem very short to most professional gamers, we are talking about Ayanogoda). He started playing at 10, YGGDRASIL has been around for a while. He then joined the guild Ainz Oal Gown. All guild members are required to be canon working adults, so he used voice changer programs (Again, plot convenience). Ayanokōji was not a prominent member of the guild due to his dull way of speaking and little life experience.