Part 4.

Our group took to the air using the [Fly] spell. Me and Momonga floated in the center, Albedo was on Momonga's side, the Professor was on mine. Most of the villagers were horrified by the appearance of a new piece on the board. Entrails and blood splattered throughout the village. Some people will go crazy with such blatant cruelty, yet we were not human. Calmly watching the Death Knight massacre in the village, Momonga told Albedo's information, mixing truth and lies.

During this time, I was thinking about other things.

With the advent of Nazarick, my methods of achieving my goals will take a sharp turn in the other direction. Initially, I planned to operate in the shadows, carefully collecting information along with my tools, but now this is impossible, since such a number of different creatures cannot be kept locked up and hidden from the world, and Momonga will definitely not do this. Still, with the power of Nazarick, our war against the invisible enemy will be easier.

I began to think about the future fate of my classmates. Of course, I can't let them go, because they saw a part of my power, albeit a small one.

First, there is the Professor. I don't trust him. I have known him for two months, we met in an electronics store, his intentions towards me were positive, even after being transferred to this world, we got along well and performed joint tasks. However, I don't know his goals and his abilities are pretty well hidden by him, you never know what trump card he has covered. While talking to Momonga, I carried the ring into Momonga's hands. This was not done just to verify my identity. I also used this to test the professor. If he wanted to, he could easily steal this ring and escape, after all, his agility and stealth scores were very high. Of course, not everyone will fall for this. However, I didn't see the greed in his eyes, which would be hard to hide. But the main goal was to use this action to inform Momonga that I did not trust my classmate much, and he understood this. When we played Yggdrasil together, after all the other guild members quit the game, I often did something similar with our temporary companions, since as members of the most hated guild, we had to be overly careful. I don't think he'd be foolish enough to make us enemies, but we must be careful.

Secondly, you should think about Horikita and Kushida. They are both human. As players, they are too valuable. However, I don't know how they will react to the misanthropic Nazarick. I have to talk to them and get them to show respect to everyone in this place. I'm not worried about Kushida in this regard. Her personality makes it easy to adapt to any person, besides, she is not arrogant. Horikita can cause problems. If she returns her arrogant personality, such as by demanding Momonga return her to the old world, she could be killed on the spot. If that happens, I'll kill her myself. I need to save face in front of the guild, because from watching Albedo and Momonga's interaction, I concluded that the NPCs see us as something like gods. If we completely destroy this image, it will cause chaos.

Thirdly, the three idiots bother me the most. Even before I knew about Nazarick in the new world, I was planning to use these three to make myself loyal, strong, but unintelligent subordinates, since due to their status as a Player, they have huge growth potential. If Sudo has hope, Ike and Yamauchi are practically hopeless and I can't risk my reputation. These two have absurdly low intelligence and will destroy my reputation with their antics. Since I am now bonded to Nazarick, I need to maintain a minimal visibility of a worthy person in the eyes of the servants, so I must eliminate these two. I made a plan.

 I made a plan