Part 7.

Most of the time Solution, Sebas and I rode in silence. Our carriage was black with luxurious gold designs on it and guild symbols in several places, its wheels were dark purple and had a spiral pattern. From the inside, the carriage was a luxurious suite with red, cotton-soft seats, the lining of the carriage was covered with an expensive fabric of the same color. Many protective charms were placed on the carriage. It was a Yggdrasil item to move around the world. She was driven by two golem horses of dark brown color, one of the doubles acted as a coachman.

All the while we were driving, two residents of the ninth floor, sitting opposite, were almost constantly looking at me. I felt very uncomfortable. As someone with no communication skills, I just didn't know what to talk about. Should I be kidding? No, it will be awkward. Comment on the weather? Our conversation will come to a standstill. By carefully torturing my brain, I came up with a more or less appropriate question that would allow me to learn a little about my companions.

"Um... Sebas, Solution. Before our mission, I want to ask both of you. What do you think of people?

I had a rough idea of ​​their answer, but I still asked for a more thorough analysis.

"I don't dislike them, Ayanokouji-sama. Although I didn't meet people other than our guests while working for the benefit of Nazarick on the ninth floor, I believe there are both good and bad personalities among them."

Sebas gave a reasonable answer. To be honest, I agree with him. While looking at "good" and "bad" can be subjective, there are common, well-established principles by which we separate them.

"I consider them trash, although I like their taste. Especially the way they twitch in agony inside me as I digest them. Innocent people are my preference."

She had the appearance of a beautiful lady with blond hair and large breasts, her hair was in the French style. Of course, this is just a wrapper. Pleiadian Maid Solution was a predatory slime and could absorb and then dissolve large objects, the space inside her body was distorted compared to the outside size. Her specialty was assassins, her strongest trait being speed.

 Her specialty was assassins, her strongest trait being speed

Sebas winced at her answer. As a defender of justice, it can sometimes be difficult for him to be in heteromorphic Nazarick, where most of the inhabitants have similar views to Solution. In the future, I will also have to limit their cruelty.

"We are going to infiltrate a human city, so you will have to limit your desires. We may have to stay with them for a long time."

"According to the will of the Almighty"

She bowed meekly. I think there will be no problems with this.

"Ayanokouji-sama, if I may, may I ask you the same? What do you think of people? And what does Momonga-sama think of them?"

Sebas suddenly asked me my own question.

"I see value in every sentient being, including humans, and believe in the need to develop their talents. However, if their existence causes problems, I will eliminate them without hesitation. I think Momonga-san has almost the same opinion, although unlike me, he sees heteromorphs as a bit taller than humans."