Part 9.

It's been a week since our battle with the Theocracy squad. I rode in the carriage and thought about many things.

A lot of important information about this world was extracted from the people of Theocracy. Much more than Captain Nigun could possibly know.

This unit was called the Black Scripture. At the top of the Slane Theocracy, the Black Scripture is considered humanity's last hope for salvation in the extraordinary circumstances associated with monsters and demi-humans. Of all the Six Scriptures, this unit is the most powerful.

Their squad was sent to subdue the Catastrophe Dragon Lord, however, after our actions, they were ordered to make contact with Momonga and bring confusion to our ranks and kill us. However, I felt that they greatly underestimated us.

According to the captain, the squad also has a special place that is used in the rarest of cases. Her name is Zessi Zetsumei, which means "certain death". I was interested in this information because, according to the captain, this woman is a half-elf, she is also stronger than him. Possessing the strongest equipment of the theocracy, her loyalty to the theocracy is very precarious.

According to the Theocracy, the most powerful being in the world is considered to be the Platinum Dragon Lord, who heads the council of Agrand. He is currently in the floating fortress Eruenthu, which was probably the base of the Eight Greed Kings' guild. This city is carefully guarded by guards armed with enchanted equipment. In my opinion, this city poses a certain threat, but I'm interested in something else. How did the guild guards let the dragon inside? Is he too strong? Or did he make an alliance with them? I'm sure no one in Nazarick would let a stranger in after we're dead.

Besides the Platinum Dragon Lord, there were other dragons, such as the Catastrophe Dragon Lord and the Vampire Dragon Lord. According to the information, some of them are immune to the effect of world items such as [Castle and Country Fall]. Is it related to wild magic?

Thanks to the actions of the Theocracy, our knowledge of the world and its threats is now more extensive. However, I never found the reason for our being here. We need information from the most ancient creatures of this world - the dragon lords. But with their strength, this can be a problem. I was most interested in the Platinum Dragon Lord. It seems that this creature is not evil, because he was one of those who created a country for many races. Or was there another purpose for this? It's common knowledge in this world that dragons are greedy and arrogant creatures, although I'm not one to judge by stereotypes. Hope we meet sometime.

==========

Right now, we were approaching the main entrance to the capital of the Re-Estize Kingdom, which has about ten million people. This city is one of the most populated cities in the surrounding countries, with a population comparable to that of a major city in the original world. The city was surrounded by high walls, from afar a royal palace made of white stone was visible.

 The city was surrounded by high walls, from afar a royal palace made of white stone was visible

Driving through the streets of the capital, I could say that I was a little disappointed. This city was not prosperous, since most of the roads were not paved. Therefore, people tried to randomly walk along the sides of the road. The guards in this city were weaker than even the weakest adventurers, and had poor equipment.