Part 2.

"What?"

Those were my first words after shutting down the server. Everyone else hasn't noticed anything strange yet. However, as a person who carefully monitors the state of his body and environment, I immediately noticed a change. We ended up on a plain, there were only my classmates around, or rather, their characters.

My body felt a little taller and almost weightless, plus I could smell the grass and feel the wind on my skin, not to mention my voice, which looked a little older. Glancing down at my sleeve, I saw a beige overcoat with a gold button. The realization that this is my avatar pierced my brain. This whole situation did not seem possible, firstly, in virtual reality it is forbidden to add a sense of touch and smell to games, and secondly, although the feeling of pain was recreated thanks to the tireless work of the scientists of the White Room, I am sure that the technology of the planet has not reached the point to mimic the sense of touch so accurately. Glancing up at the night sky, I saw an unfamiliar map of the stars. For a couple of seconds of thinking about the current situation, my brain was overloaded with inadequate information. I raised my vigilance to the maximum limit, carefully watching what was happening.

"What the fuck!?"

Suddenly, the guttural scream of Ike's character was heard, clearly different from the voice of ANHS student Ike Kanji. After that, everyone looked in the direction of the voice and realized the anomaly. Except for Yamauchi and Ike, everyone started feeling their bodies and clothes, their eyes widening every moment.

"Why do I feel touch? What the hell is going on!"

Sudou did not understand the current situation. Me too.

"Guys, are we still in the game? Why does everything seem so real?"

 Kushida's brain was now melting under the flood of absurd information. Her face is contorted in a grimace of fear.

Horikita pulled herself together the fastest. She leaned on the ground, plucking a handful of fresh green grass, I could smell her. I do not remember such a grass on earth, although there are similar species. After that, she took a handful of loose earth and sprinkled it through her fingers. The smell of fresh earth and the feel of grains of sand running through her fingers made her tremble with understanding. Now I have confirmed my theory, although not completely.

We are in a different world.

"It looks like an isekai, Ayanokouji-dono

"It looks like an isekai, Ayanokouji-dono."

The professor came up to me and said with a grin. He made the same guess as me. There was a smirk on his face, but I could see the shadow of fear in his green eyes. This is not surprising. For a simple high school student, being ruthlessly cut off from family and friends was terrifying. In the current situation, Horikita, who is deeply attached to her brother, will suffer the most. Surely she will break.

"Why do I feel weird? It's like my body is lighter."

Yamauchi thoughtfully raised his hand to his chin, demonstrating his deduction. Noticing his green hand, his eyes began to widen and he screamed in agony.